Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In the shower with Anna, both wearing tops while shaving their legs. Solidarity, I guess. Anyways, she puts the towel around her behind the blurry curtain before getting out.

Have fun everyone, I'm done Fuck this apt. ?

just use timeline. i haven't watched this apt live since i can't remember.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, this!

since terry was chased out by hide-i i have only watched this apt live once. it was the 3some with mr softee & i caught it by accident. i haven't seen anything to make me watch live at all lately.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

BTW, The response from my fellow voyeurs is profound. Imagine if I had posted gifs of all of the other hiding events to support the gif in this poll. @Voyeur House TVΒ It's time to remove the curtain all together orΒ simply let her go so that Anna and Alex can get back to business again. A month of this is enough don't you think?

Β 

i don't know. the poll is getting close.

Capture_2017_07_03_13_42_14_762.png

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

BTW, The response from my fellow voyeurs is profound. Imagine if I had posted gifs of all of the other hiding events to support the gif in this poll. @Voyeur House TVΒ It's time to remove the curtain all together orΒ simply let her go so that Anna and Alex can get back to business again. A month of this is enough don't you think?

Β 

imagine this with the old curtain.

hd 1.gif

hd 2.gif

hd 3.gif

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The fact that she didn't put socks on proves that she isn't stupid.Β  She knows exactly what she is doing. I just can't believe that Anna isn't getting through to her.

She even encourages her.