Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as a moments op i am responsible for saving archive material. in order to do that i scour the timeline many times over the course of the day. along with things that i find entertaining & want to see myself i also feel an obligation to all of the members to save things which they may want to see. there are some people that want to see hide-i so i do save some of what she does or doesn't do for history's sake if nothing else. and no i don't watch more of her than is necessary to acomplish that. nothing would make me happier than to have her drop her inhibitions & start to actually do something on the site. until that happens i will still continue to follow her minimal contributions. hopefully i've made myself clear. and when you search the archive for vids that you like but nobody else does you'll take a moment to thank the ops that made that possible whether we really wanted to or not.

I seem to be saving a lot of Teya-Stan vids and casahot. Lena Peter other apartments are covered by Jabbath and Golfer.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@groomyย you know what Anna and Hide-i are talking about?

Nothing special. About food. About friends. About relatives. About vacation. A little about ex-boyfriends. Normal conversation between two girlfriends.

• Upvote 3

Just now, groomy said:

Nothing special. About food. About friends. About relatives. About vacation. A little about the ex-boyfriends. Normal conversation between two girlfriends.

Thanks I wonder if Anna will say sth. to her about all the hiding issues going on. Will be interesting for sure

15 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

This girl literally had sex in the kitchen just 2 days ago... no blanket with lights on... but nevermind that. Let's just keep on complaining that she's hiding.ย 

It isn't obvious by now that some people on this board just like whining just the sake of whining and complaining?

Right climate and right moment. Does this tell you anything?

And for my 2 cents as they say here, just this.
First time, first impact, real.

As part of the project now according to twitter VH the previous date therefore corresponded to its first time. As part of the project.

Pleasing and displeasing to the few here, notes pointing corrections and adjustments were made. So let's see what will or will not as a result. Arguments valid on both sides.
ย ย .
Cause and effect! Simpes

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Cause and effect! Simpes.
ย 

Anna and Ashley (Heid-I) have been talking for so long and for a long part of that period before Anna had a cigarette, then washed her "bits" A/Heid-I left hand was rested on Anna's crotch - admittedly backhandedly but it was there for a long time and there were many girly giggles. Additionally there was good deal of other touchy-feely behaviour between the two during this period; legs were intertwined and hands on each other.ย Alex has deliberately absented himself, and for much of the time the LR door was closed (which has become a code for privacy for whomever is in there), whilst the girls talked. I just have the feeling in my water that Anna may use her bi-side to open her up a bit more this evening (or in the course of the next few days since they have now dressed to go out??).

Edited by Oldstalker
to allow myself a get out!

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can I just cut through this notion that I'm somehow supposed to be cool with her hiding because she is down on her luck. I didn't know that I was finding a homeless shelter that fronts as a voyeur house. I feel bad for her. Horrible in fact! But this is exactly why I have said that I don't want to see people who sole purpose for doing this is desperation. It makes me uncomfortable knowing I'm paying someone to do something that they don't want to do. Again though, it's not about the nudity or the sex. I can't seem to get that message through. It's about her acknowledging my presence and then altering her behavior to avoid me seeing her. Please read again my little story about the girl in the store. This is exactly the same thing. You guys are essentially asking us to continue voyeuring after she has already spotted us. To a voyeur that crosses the line into abuse. I don't want to feel like I'm a creep. I'm just a voyeur.ย  This is supposed to be voyeurism, right?

Exactly its Anna who fucked it up:

ย 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me too. I tend to sound a lot more heated then I really am. I try to respect everyones opinion and I try to express myself with some rational explanation.

Yes Amy and me are no bad guys...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So far she has gotten in the shower once to clean her feet and another time to wash her hair, all fully clothed. I'm waiting for the shower to see if she stands corrected. I want to see her take a normal shower with no covering up like normal person does in their own house.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam110?timestamp=1498994206

Yes stepping in and out of the shower normally and not facing the wall while showering.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can't see any lynchmob mentality. You don't need to agree with the majority. But you know VH agrees also. And Amy and me won't stop it too. Let's just see how it will develop. I am quite relaxed by now.

What is your point "And obviously the majority and VH agree with us."ย ย ? Is it policy on this forum that a vote is taken and the majority rule ?ย 

Just now, sr71gn said:

What is your point "And obviously the majority and VH agree with us."ย ย ? Is it policy on this forum that a vote is taken and the majority rule ?ย 

Nope I already said its okay for me people have a different opinion. I am a big supporter of free speach and democrazy. You should get a lil more relaxed...

• Upvote 1