Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, sr71gn said:

She is not my favorite but there is right and there is wrong

So please tell me whats wrong by judging her by the same standards as we do with other girls? Imagine that behavior on Mika or Lena for example. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well thats not a negative point for me. Not everybody is into it and so its natural behavior not doing it. I wil set the the same standards as all other girls have for her. But I will be fair. 

it is a negative point to me especially when every other girl here does. but she'll have to do a lot more to get me to watch her. she dug a hole that's hard to get out of. but i'll keep checking the timeline just in case of a possible miracle.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it is a negative point to me especially when every other girl here does. but she'll have to do a lot more to get me to watch her. she dug a hole that's hard to get out of. but i'll keep checking the timeline just in case of a possible miracle.

You know the most to blame for all this is Anna. I give her high credit for helping a friend in need but putting a person (Hide-i) in an evironment she cant handle and even plan to get her and Dean an own place wont work. She cant help all people by letting them move in VH. Now Hide-i has to deal with all what it brings when you are a participant on VH. And she should get an exception. Its on Anna to get this things solved. In my opinion the only way to solve it is Anna should help them some ways outiside VH. IMHO it will never work with her on VH and in an own appartement they will get even more shit and complaints (which would be totally understandable) 

Short said Anna fucked it up now she has to deal with it.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You know the most to blame for all this is Anna. I give her high credit for helping a friend in need but putting a person (Hide-i) in an evironment she cant handle and even plan to get her and Dean an own place wont work. She cant help all people by letting them move in VH. Now Hide-i has to deal with all what it brings when you are a participant on VH. And she should get no exception. Its on Anna to get this things solved. In my opinion the only way to solve it is Anna should help them some ways outiside VH. IMHO it will never work with her on VH and in an own appartement they will get even more shit and complaints (which would be totally understandable) 

Short said Anna fucked it up now she has to deal with it.

as i said before anna could have invited terry & other hot couples that do want to be seen & the increased views could have allowed anna to help hide-i stay in an apt like chloe & james's. she also could pay her to clean but make sure she is out of the way for the action. anna clearly fucked up & is looking bad.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as i said before anna could have invited terry & other hot couples that do want to be seen & the increased views could have alloed anna to help hide-i stay in an apt like chloe & james's. she also could pay her to clean but make sure she is out of the way for the action. anna clearly fucked up & is looking bad.

Yes thats it. I wonder how much viewers they will get when they all day see things like this: ::)

InterestingNot.JPG

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

Yeah, and that one would probably be you ::) Because despite all your complaints about this girl, you are still watching her and posting pictures of her in the forum almost daily. Do you have a secret crush on her?

8 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Yeah, and that one would probably be you ::) Because despite all your complaints about this girl, you are still watching her and posting pictures of her in the forum almost daily. Do you have a secret crush on her?

Haha I think he actually thought of somebody else. And he already said he only watches timeline to not give her live views.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zwavelaar said:

as a moments op i am responsible for saving archive material. in order to do that i scour the timeline many times over the course of the day. along with things that i find entertaining & want to see myself i also feel an obligation to all of the members to save things which they may want to see. there are some people that want to see hide-i so i do save some of what she does or doesn't do for history's sake if nothing else. and no i don't watch more of her than is necessary to acomplish that. nothing would make me happier than to have her drop her inhibitions & start to actually do something on the site. until that happens i will still continue to follow her minimal contributions. hopefully i've made myself clear. and when you search the archive for vids that you like but nobody else does you'll take a moment to thank the ops that made that possible whether we really wanted to or not.

• Upvote 1