Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Hmmm Candy showed that behaviour before when Dean was with her. One time they even did anal and Candy seems to be asleep. Obviously she has no problems with it. Considering all the sex that happened with her and Dean before I dont see any sign of a rape. And Dean is Dean he did not do a thing different than before. As I said hes no way blessed with wisdom and knowledge but sth. he must have that girls are after him :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I went back and looked again on a bigger screen. Although I don't think that Candy was completely unconscious, I do think that she was not of sound mind.  What I said earlier about her just being a passive participate was incorrect. This is not consistent with what I was talking about earlier. I think what Dean did could definitely be considered a form a rape and molestation. She was not of sound mind and several times she tried to push him away and he continued to force himself on her. 

@Voyeur House TV I respectfully ask you to review these time points from the view of Cam 2 (cam19) and decide for yourself what kind of behavior you are willing to accept on your website. I would say at the very least you should inform Anna and Alex to remind all guests that it is unacceptable for someone to sexually molest another person while they are asleep or otherwise incapacitated because of alcohol, drugs, or just plain tiredness. 

At 03:06:04 she is clearly asleep and Dean stuck his face in her ass and then shows off her ass and pussy to Drew and Alex for laughs.

At 03:22:00, she is again asleep and he fondles her again and then proceeds to have sex with her mostly limp body.

At 03:34:23, you can clearly she that the is trying to push him away and yet he continues to force himself on her.

At 04:06:22 he again has sex with her mostly limp body. Although at 04:11:00 she is bating herself, even while pushing him away.

At 04:17:10 she clearly says no and pushes him away and pulls her dress down and he finally gives up.

@Amy3 they answered me and tell they didn't see anything wrong. (The answer come at 3:55am local apartment time)