Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

I'm pretty sure you know and you don't want to say

No I dont know. Perhaps in the 24-hour archive, Anna or Bree talks about the guest. But I do not have time to look.

But that friend Bree - should come for sure. With Terry everything is complicated. But I do not exclude - Terry will come.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

No I dont know. Perhaps in the 24-hour archive, Anna or Bree talks about the guest. But I do not have time to look.

But that friend Bree - should come for sure. With Terry everything is complicated. But I do not exclude - Terry will come.

Now It's just the question what kind of relationship is between Brie and her friend. Sexual or platonic?

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

Every time you talk about Terry you say that her situation is complicated, but maybe you know  what stumbling block is on her way to join the project?

Just now, waldi said:

Every time you talk about Terry you say that her situation is complicated, but maybe you know  what stumbling block is on her way to join the project?

She is still thinking about whether to participate or not.

11 minutes ago, waldi said:

Now It's just the question what kind of relationship is between Brie and her friend. Sexual or platonic?

Just friend.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

She is still thinking about whether to participate or not.

Just friend.

Terry if you hear me. Stop thinking. Do it. It will be a great adventure for you :biggrin::heart: 

Терри, если ты меня услышишь. Перестань думать. Сделай это. Это будет отличное приключение для вас :biggrin::heart:

• Like 2