Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Rex doesn't even make the list as the best "fucker" of all time. I believe one time She spent 2 hours  doing anything and everything in bed to get his dick hard, and it never did. That doesn't qualify as the best fucker of all time. He does however make the top of the list as best "mother fucker" of all time however.

LOL.  Ashley, for that comment you own the internet today!!:heart::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

she is active, no row, but I've never been a big fan of them and that's it. I prefer Layla, Grisha and Teya.

Because I believe that if she had not gotten pregnant at first. Both (she and Layne) would be turning this project upside down. For the little and very little that you could see before.
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Rex doesn't even make the list as the best "fucker" of all time. I believe one time She spent 2 hours  doing anything and everything in bed to get his dick hard, and it never did. That doesn't qualify as the best fucker of all time. He does however make the top of the list as best "mother fucker" of all time however.

yes you're right, I didn't notice his floppy dick as I was Always watching Dana's ass, anyway that was much more fun then the girl now , what is her name,Heidi?

33 minutes ago, nack said:

Have to disagree on Male Fucker as well..

Grisha - More of a foreplay lover,can lick pussy for overs and make the girl cum.Haven't seen him fuck for long.Good Fucker 

Jeka - Minimal foreplay,maximum impact.can blow girls away with pounding and can give shattering orgasms.The BEST

I agree too! The problem is that we have very little of Jeka here in the project to compare to Grisha (from the past).
The Grisha of the moment I think that has not yet returned totally from the holidays.
Thus Layne takes the persistence and constancy of the moment.

Completely correct that Rex and Danna were and still are (if they return) unimpeachable entertaining icons for this apartamwnto and project.

Does this somehow explain my position on it?
And does it add to the fact that he is a simple (?) Guest of the project?

And it was not just 2 hours but rather well over 3 hours.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Well, i got 15 minutes of cleaning done, break time! I would add Layne as one of the best male fuckers on here also. I think it's a matter of gender between Grisha and Jeka being the best. All you guys like Jeka cause he gets down to it quickly and bangs the shit out of Sara and she cums quickly, unfortunately so does he. The ladies here like to slow things down and love the more romantic male "fuckers" on here if you will. Lol, best male and female fuckers, this is great, anyway Layne and Grisha spend a lot more time doing stuff to their women before they actually stick their glorious dicks into anything. I would bet if you asked Sara, not knowing who either of them are, and watched them perform, she would pick Grisha over Jeka. I think Sara cumming ahrd with minimal foreplay has more to do with Sara, than it does Jeka.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well, i got 15 minutes of cleaning done, break time! I would add Layne as one of the best male fuckers on here also. I think it's a matter of gender between Grisha and Jeka being the best. All you guys like Jeka cause he gets down to it quickly and bangs the shit out of Sara and she cums quickly, unfortunately so does he. The ladies here like to slow things down and love the more romantic male "fuckers" on here if you will. Lol, best male and female fuckers, this is great, anyway Layne and Grisha spend a lot more time doing stuff to their women before they actually stick their glorious dicks into anything. I would bet if you asked Sara, not knowing who either of them are, and watched them perform, she would pick Grisha over Jeka. I think Sara cumming ahrd with minimal foreplay has more to do with Sara, than it does Jeka.

Jeka can and has performed for long in the past.If we are talking about best 'lovers' Grisha and Layne take the honors and Jeka takes the cake for best 'fucker'

Also,there was a dude who used to 'fuck' his girlfriends during the night stopover at Jeka's place.He was also a good 'fucker'

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

Best Female Fucker - Teya and by a long margin.She can deepthroat,can ride like hell and still want more.

Haha, typical man, she can deepthroat! I admitted before i can't deepthroat, pitiful i know, but give me 15 minutes and i'll show you how unimportant being able to deepthroat really is!

1 minute ago, nack said:

Jeka can and has performed for long in the past.If we are talking about best 'lovers' Grisha and Layne take the honors and Jeka takes the cake for best 'fucker'

Also,there was a dude who used to 'fuck' his girlfriends during the night stopover at Jeka's place.He was also a good 'fucker'

Yeah, i remember him, what happened to that guy? You got a great point, we are talking about "fuckers" here, Jeka may have the upper hand there