Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, typical man, she can deepthroat! I admitted before i can't deepthroat, pitiful i know, but give me 15 minutes and i'll show you how unimportant being able to deepthroat really is!

'Deepthroat' is just one of the things that she does,she also sucks viciously and the best rider.TBH a deepthroat can never beat a good blowjob.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Completely correct that Rex and Danna were and still are (if they return) unimpeachable entertaining icons for this apartamwnto and project.

Does this somehow explain my position on it?
And does it add to the fact that he is a simple (?) Guest of the project?

And it was not just 2 hours but rather well over 3 hours.:biggrin:

Yeah, it was 3 hours, That poor girl, i remember i came on and she was in the bed blowing him, got off, ate breakfast, got a shower and a couple hours later she was still at it, with his slapping included. Im sorry i got reminded of her again, because i hate to think about what goes on with her everyday.

• Upvote 2

I can deepthroat an 8 inch dildo. I love it so much and I can have a no hands orgasm doing it. Something happens at that moment of full deepthroat that is out of this world.ย 

ย Ash, you really need to practice and find this clit in your throat. It's there, trust me.ย 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well, i got 15 minutes of cleaning done, break time! I would add Layne as one of the best male fuckers on here also. I think it's a matter of gender between Grisha and Jeka being the best. All you guys like Jeka cause he gets down to it quickly and bangs the shit out of Sara and she cums quickly, unfortunately so does he. The ladies here like to slow things down and love the more romantic male "fuckers" on here if you will. Lol, best male and female fuckers, this is great, anyway Layne and Grisha spend a lot more time doing stuff to their women before they actually stick their glorious dicks into anything. I would bet if you asked Sara, not knowing who either of them are, and watched them perform, she would pick Grisha over Jeka. I think Sara cumming ahrd with minimal foreplay hasย more to do with Sara, than it does Jeka.

I sure don't see that logic considering what he did to raya---Sara is like terry if you can buy terry's all around the room afterwards spasms---Believe it or not there are many women out there who prefer not to fuck all night long --They have jobs they have to go to in the morning or kids to get off to school

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, it was 3 hours, That poor girl, i remember i came on and she was in the bed blowing him, got off, ate breakfast, got a shower and a couple hours later she was still at it, with his slapping included. Im sorry i got reminded of her again, because i hate to think about what goes on with her everyday.

maybe she likes it? didn't you think about it?

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, i remember him, what happened to that guy? You got a great point, we are talking about "fuckers" here, Jeka may have the upper hand there

Good !
If we are to take the compass to this direction, then really this Jeka character would take the prize.
Only I counted 4 different women at very reduced intervals of days.for your time there.
But so too, we would bring Rex to this pairing, since both are in the condition of invited of the project.
ย 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can deepthroat an 8 inch dildo. I love it so much and I can have a no hands orgasm doing it. Something happens at that moment of full deepthroat that is out of this world.ย 

ย Ash, you really need to practice and find this clit in your throat. It's there, trust me.ย 

Lol, you sound like Guy,if i would practice i'd be able to get good at it. Everythings too tight on me, my throat, my ass, it just doesn't fit! Maybe i'm too uptight, thats my problem