Carol & Artur

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's an strange feeling house,not an fan of jeka place(well only like his house when the brunette and blonde are there)and this house seems to fallow that mood..it's very very calm..and the girl just isn't very appealing,she it's ok but doesn't make an person fallow the house to watch her,well talking my personal case.Probrably the less interisting house(even if it's the newest one) together with the James house.

don't forget maria's. this girl needs to take her clothes off. i get that she doesn't want to run around nude in front of artur but the bedroom? come on sandra !

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

don't forget maria's. this girl needs to take her clothes off. i get that she doesn't want to run around nude in front of artur but the bedroom? come on sandra !

And Maria place also of course,strangle the three are very recent house and all seem very bad with users not appreciating  it much.Think that should be an good point for VH think about the future..maybe don't put the new houses in the hands of actual residents and be VH themselfs opening the houses,asking first clients what they like or not etc,that would be an nice start and improvement.

• Upvote 1

Another point that this house fails(curious just like jeka place)is that the house it's very "hostile",doesn't look to have life in it,doesn't look An home..and it should try is best to look it..not an single plant in the house,neither some thing that make it appealing..in the end the only thing left it's two dudes And an average looking girl all kind living in this lifeless place.This is more or less the vibe this new place gives.Dont gona watch it much for sure,gona read coments and watch one thing or other in archives.

• Upvote 1

Here's my take on this.

We all know that most participants are broke and unemployed. So they live in a small cheap apartment (if there is such thing in Russia) Then they apply to become participant at VH.  Once they are selected, they start to make money.  Once they made enough, they move to a better apartment.  Almost every participants has moved since they joined VH.  I don't know the deal with VH but from day one, VH said they don't own the apartments.  It is the participant's.  VV owns the apartments so the deal is different.

They already mentioned that Cloe and James will move to a new apartment.   So did Grisha & Maria. Eric & Layla moved 2 or 3 times. So, to me, it appears that this is the way they go.  Expect to see lots of bad apartments and then, if the subscribers like the participants and money flows in, then they move.

But I agree that it is weird to have a single guy (Arthur) staying with them in a 1 bedroom apartment.  They say that he is looking for a girlfriend.  That will be difficult.  The other night, Arthur was jurking off on the couch.  He was afraid to be caught.  Everytime he heard noise, he was covering up.  Lets just imagine what he would be with a girlfriend.  Afraid to fuck on the couch because Sandra and/or Serge could walk in at anytime.  Very bizarre set-up.   

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Here's my take on this.

We all know that most participants are broke and unemployed. So they live in a small cheap apartment (if there is such thing in Russia) Then they apply to become participant at VH.  Once they are selected, they start to make money.  Once they made enough, they move to a better apartment.  Almost every participants has moved since they joined VH.  I don't know the deal with VH but from day one, VH said they don't own the apartments.  It is the participant's.  VV owns the apartments so the deal is different.

They already mentioned that Cloe and James will move to a new apartment.   So did Grisha & Maria. Eric & Layla moved 2 or 3 times. So, to me, it appears that this is the way they go.  Expect to see lots of bad apartments and then, if the subscribers like the participants and money flows in, then they move.

But I agree that it is weird to have a single guy (Arthur) staying with them in a 1 bedroom apartment.  They say that he is looking for a girlfriend.  That will be difficult.  The other night, Arthur was jurking off on the couch.  He was afraid to be caught.  Everytime he heard noise, he was covering up.  Lets just imagine what he would be with a girlfriend.  Afraid to fuck on the couch because Sandra and/or Serge could walk in at anytime.  Very bizarre set-up.   

1) The apartment is rented under the project. Question in basic budget.

2) Cloe and James  - I do not understand this. They did nothing. And they will not do anything in the new apartment. I do not understand who watches them. Sorry.

3) SSA - claim the same salary as the others. Why should they do less than others? For others, this is not a problem, but advantage.:blush: Including their boss.

1742.jpg

11465.jpg

luckyJeka.JPG.92431e2ef2600815043dea93020fa3e1.JPG

• Upvote 4