Carol & Artur

This new house,just like James recent house really makes me tiking VH it's doing it's all wrong letting the residents open new houses.VH should be an professional place and decisions should be taken by people that understand of things..Cleary Jeka with this amazing failure house and Alex with the same failure James place don't understand the things...WE VH USERS don't want neither wish to see people looking boring doing rotinal day to day things..AGAIN I say..if we want to see that we have another cam site with a lot more houses and nicer ones...They are taking of VH identity of an a lot more hardcore and fantasy cam site and are entering the danger place of day to day life's that people watch tv..eat..sleep..and for that..rlc it's better.VH should stay the way it was that's why i sign and payed and liked the site.And the recent two,three new houses DONT deserve the VH name,they are like an poor pity rlc copy.

I suggest that you check the timeline in the living room starting at 4h10 am.  They came back (probably from a bar).  Serge went to the BR and came out of it totally naked.  Sandra could not believe  that he was naked and start laughing.  Arthur seems to be a bit surprise.  But Serge was horny and started to kiss her in the living room.  He got hard and Sandra tried to hide him.  Then they went to the bedroom but kept the door open.  Arthur walked in but when he saw  that they had start fucking, he left. The sequence is quite funny.

Arthur went to sleep.  Sandra and Serge went fucking in the bedroom with loud music so Arthur would not hear her screaming.  I have to admit that is was nice to watch.  She got toys.

At least, she got naked and didn't hide.   Nice improvement over what we saw for the last few days.  But obviously, she doesn't want to show naked in front of Arthur.