Carol & Artur

13 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

What ever S&S are doing in the bed, it won't disturb Arthur and Carol.  They already fucked 4 times and had very little sleep last night.  They will recharge and give us more fucking in the days to cum  (oups  come) LOL

You may have notice that for fuck # 4 (in the bathroom) Arthur already go in without condom.  I guess those 2 will give us our money's worth

I had to laugh when he pulled out and just aimed at the bath with his cum, all over the floor and the side of the bath :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, broxman said:

The difference in sound quality betwen cams 2 & 3 in the LR is huge. I have to turn my sound right up to hear anything on 3 and then have to turn it right down on 2.

can u understand their language?? we want to know what theyre saying so this thread is looking for a translator :biggrin::biggrin:

I see that all the computers are back..hope this time they don't are alll the time on them because that was one of the reasons the house was plain boring to watch,they started being more active and others changings for better and hope it continues that way,this come from an person that never cared for This houses and residents.

1 hour ago, DaMutt11 said:

2nd time today that the hot-blond and the guy teased on couch and left for bedroom ...

Based on what I see in the timelines, Arthur and Carol have not fucked today.  Only petting on the couch.

Serge and Sandra had some kind of fun in the bedroom.  Sandra is too shy to show naked to Arthur.  If Arthur and the blonde get wild in the presence of Sandra, this may change.