Carol & Artur

they have reached their cruising speed at 2 fucks per day.  For the last 3-4 days, (since the departure of Serge & Sandra)  its the same routine.  Get up around 1h00 pm,  laying on the bed with the laptop, 1rst fuck of the day around 7h00 pm,  Smoke, eat, smoke, on computer, smoke, smoke, eat, smoke 2nd fuck around 4h00 am, smoke and sleep .

They gonna run out of food and condoms if they don't go out more often ")

55 minutes ago, Russ said:

The blind fold thing I don't get and both of them blindfolded I really don't get like it is supposed to be a mystery who they are sucking and fucking when there are only two people in the room  :huh:

Maybe you should try it Russ. It changes perception when senses are blocked. I would have recommended darker blinds and earplugs :cool:

• Like 1

Starting (again) to have bad feelings about this apartment.

Until Carol arrived, we all saw Arthur being addicted to video games.  He did nothing else all day.  Eat, smoke, sleep and video games. Sometimes, 3 or 4 days without a shower.

When Carol showed up, he was so horny that he had no times for his computer.  He was always taking care of Carol. Where ever she was going, he was with her.  But it looks like that he had more sex in two weeks than his entire life before.  Now he is back on his video games or watching movies.  Yesterday, on at least 3 occasions, Carol tried to seduce him.  He totally ignored her and kept his face on the laptop. No sex all day.  For what I could see, he hasn't even showered for the last 3 days.  Before, Carol couldn't be alone in the shower, he was always there with her.  Minutes ago, she was all over him.  He played a bit with her but appears he got bored and went back to his phone.  This girl is hot and she wants sex all the time.  But now it appears that the true nature of Arthur got back.  Video games and sex once in a while.   I really hope I'm wrong but that is what are my fears at this moment.

• Like 3

On 8/17/2017 at 1:12 PM, BenCoudon said:

Starting (again) to have bad feelings about this apartment.

Until Carol arrived, we all saw Arthur being addicted to video games.  He did nothing else all day.  Eat, smoke, sleep and video games. Sometimes, 3 or 4 days without a shower.

When Carol showed up, he was so horny that he had no times for his computer.  He was always taking care of Carol. Where ever she was going, he was with her.  But it looks like that he had more sex in two weeks than his entire life before.  Now he is back on his video games or watching movies.  Yesterday, on at least 3 occasions, Carol tried to seduce him.  He totally ignored her and kept his face on the laptop. No sex all day.  For what I could see, he hasn't even showered for the last 3 days.  Before, Carol couldn't be alone in the shower, he was always there with her.  Minutes ago, she was all over him.  He played a bit with her but appears he got bored and went back to his phone.  This girl is hot and she wants sex all the time.  But now it appears that the true nature of Arthur got back.  Video games and sex once in a while.   I really hope I'm wrong but that is what are my fears at this moment.

you are so correct ben. i've been looking for moments to save & lately there haven't been any. wtf is going on artur?

• Like 1