Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 hour ago, nack said:

Why is this apartment still live..is beyond me.I guess some members like boredom and Tim.

It was you who said that and not just me and at least more than half of all the users here.

This time the comical situation to not be disastrous was raised to the cube (yes, to 3 people, since Tim as always does not count and not sum).

But perhaps there is some hope of reversion (or not) to this disastrous course and that leads there.

Boss Alex is here. I have not seen Queen Lina yet.

So let's wait for the "technical maintenance" extended, because they will start:dodgy:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm13/cam12?timestamp=1511089119

3 hours ago, nack said:

Why is this apartment still live..is beyond me.I guess some members like boredom and Tim.

The worst thing it's that this residents(Tim and zoi)influenciate other houses(specialy two)one that were always fine(Clara one)and Linda that seem to be getting better.But even those place become worst just with this two presence,usualy we expect something hot,nice to happen in those other places..but boom..Tim appears and possibilities of fun are zero.From what I seen Linda and Leon visit in Tim places delivered the usual nothing,were if the couple were in their place things could had been at least minimal fun.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The worst thing it's that this residents(Tim and zoi)influenciate other houses(specialy two)one that were always fine(Clara one)and Linda that seem to be getting better.But even those place become worst just with this two presence,usualy we expect something hot,nice to happen in those other places..but boom..Tim appears and possibilities of fun are zero.From what I seen Linda and Leon visit in Tim places delivered the usual nothing,were if the couple were in their place things could had been at least minimal fun.

Like I said, the boss is here. Or was.:cool:
And as Groomy once said, he only comes when he has problems (in the plural).

Question. We have problems here?
::)

See the timeline from this point to its end
For somebody's unfortunate misfortune, I was on when he arrived. hehehehe
:dodgy:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope this place produces a lot of bad antisexual vibes lately :angel:

Definitely. Tim is a bit too weird for me, he seems very manic. I really don't think I could sit with him for any length of time :cry:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, broxman said:

I think Leon was so glad to get out of there, you could see he was itching to leave, I don't blame him.

But what good is it,  if he leaves here and goes to live in Linda's "bed" like he's doing? (sofa included).
Carrie has become a "decorative person" in the project since he made himself present there:cry:

If the goal was to have a "dynamic" apartment in two girls there, that's going down the drain.
And fast.
:dodgy: