Zoi & Tim Part #1

I'm sorry but I do not understand. Why so much attention and discussion?

Almost the whole day - nothing happens. Watching TV, sitting at a computer, cook food. A set of what causes negativity in other homes. If you count the activity, even ARAJ will be more active and interesting.

You write 10 pages between my visits to the topic.:cry::confused:

At the same time nothing happens. Yesterday the apartment was turned off half day.

What's the secret?

The only thing I can think about is the guests. Yes they are regular. But soon the main money maker will stop coming here so often.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, groomy said:

I'm sorry but I do not understand. Why so much attention and discussion?

Almost the whole day - nothing happens. Watching TV, sitting at a computer, cook food. A set of what causes negativity in other homes. If you count the activity, even ARAJ will be more active and interesting.

You write 10 pages between my visits to the topic.:cry::confused:

At the same time nothing happens. Yesterday the apartment was turned off half day.

What's the secret?

The only thing I can think about is the guests. Yes they are regular. But soon the main money maker will stop coming here so often.

may be because people like to watch the pretty girls take showers ;-)
I prefer to look at it rather than a girl with her one-night shot, the so-called threesome plans, SM plans, ect.... just because it increases the number of views, we forget quickly that is real life and that's why Sally (in addition she is only guest), Lisa as well as Jeff and Violet have found their public
There is a public for any type of apartment, that's why VHTV now has 2 apartments with Gays, because there are people who wanted that, and that's why a Lesbian apartment should open soon

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

may be because people like to watch the pretty girls take showers ;-)
I prefer to look at it rather than a girl with her one-night shot, the so-called threesome plans, SM plans, ect.... just because it increases the number of views, we forget quickly that is real life and that's why Sally (in addition she is only guest), Lisa as well as Jeff and Violet have found their public
There is a public for any type of apartment, that's why VHTV now has 2 apartments with Gays, because there are people who wanted that, and that's why a Lesbian apartment should open soon

If it worked - Lena and Katie would live in a shower and a bathroom:biggrin:. Other participants, too.

There's just plus 5-10 pages - between my topic visits. At the same time nothing is happening. And there is no resentment - or demands to do something, to become more active.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

If it worked - Lena and Katie would live in a shower and a bathroom:biggrin:. Other participants, too.

There's just plus 5-10 pages - between my topic visits. At the same time nothing is happening. And there is no resentment - or demands to do something, to become more active.

Life isn't a show everytimes ;-) 

2 hours ago, jontee said:

I think many people gone bee disappointed if now Sally does not gone get her own apartment

then she has to prov that she like to play for us and with us......

I think she is bi or even a full lesbian....

1 hour ago, jontee said:

and if she gone get a apt....hope kelly move in too

somthing is telling me that they ....gone give us lot of fun hours....at the screen

From what I have seen of Sally I just don't see what some of you are seeing, yes a very pretty girl and that's all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jontee said:

I think she is bi or even a full lesbian....

No. She prefers men. But with girls - no problems in sex. About a separate apartment. I will say so. If it is such as talking - then it's stronger than Mira and Misty. But it may well remain at the current level. And that's bad.

i'm really happy for the viewers that want to see clothed guests sitting around doing nothing, hot girls bating out of sight, apt empty half the time, almost no sex at all with the main occupants of the apt. you all should be really happy to have this place to look at. and i'm sure that you will all be even happier when sally gets her own apt to continue all of that stuff. 

• Like 1