Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats so sweet of you Serena, But listen do what you want. You are great. We all like you :heart: Get well soon. And have a good night. Sweet dreams Serena

Sincerely, Serena. His presence in this place literally lit the apartment for the VHTV project.

Next time, as you aim, it will try to be better, but for me you are already better and the tendency is to evolve even more.

And please, along with Nina try to make Alan less "tied" in his facial expressions. It seems now that he is always annoyed at something and at the beginning of this apartment he was not like that.I understand that this is his own, but with a little more attention he can improve this detail

As for sex, he really does it with competence but I think you will confirm it later .. hehehehe.

Nina really is a lucky girl for this. .

Congratulations to you three. The naked "cleaner" was unprecedented.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nack said:

Since i am late to the party ( if there ever was ) can someone tell me why didn't Alan fuck serena in that '3some' and how good was the lesbian action ?

It was strange,the first threesome try he also didn't fuc& her and only dildo action and lesbian action,but i tought that Probrably was because their first threesome on cams and next time they would go all the way..but this second time was more or less the same thing.Alan did fuc€(Only with Nina)..but again mostly after Serena gone sleep to livingroom.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

lol... i don't think Alan is a violent person, he never show signs of violence on any person or things...

No he doesn't appear to be violent, Him and Nina have some very loud conversations though, but i'm afraid poor Alan couldn't punch his was out of a paperr bag'