Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

@golfer06 do you know anything about this?

she was sleeping & he came in & fucked her apparently in the ass. it was another 1 of those times when rape could have been called but everyone was tired of arguing about that subject at the time. she appeared to be passed out possibly drunk. hard for me to tell as it was the 1st time they visited & i did not have the volume up. however later they had more consentual sex on the couch & she enjoyed it a lot including more anal if i remember correctly. it is all in the archives.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

You’d understand better if you followed Barca. It gets to be VERY annoying, especially when guys start falling in love with a girl. Oh dear! Please nobody start falling in love with any VH girls. Just love it for the joy of it. They are not interested in you. 

It is funny.  It's even funnier to say something shitty about one of the girls and which their "True Love" jump to their defense; and I mean ferociously. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

You’d understand better if you followed Barca. It gets to be VERY annoying, especially when guys start falling in love with a girl. Oh dear! Please nobody start falling in love with any VH girls. Just love it for the joy of it. They are not interested in you. 

Wont fall in love with anybody here. But liking some people is not a crime I think :biggrin: Wont read or watch all that Barca shit :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

So you mean when I wanna laugh Id should read there?

No doubt Jabbath.  Say something crappy about one of the girls.  You don't even have to mean it.  Like Renata is a slut or Sher is way too fat.  You'll light up that board like the White House Christmas Tree.

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

No doubt Jabbath.  Say something crappy about one of the girls.  You don't even have to mean it.  Like Renata is a slut or Sher is way too fat.  You'll light up that board like the White House Christmas Tree.

Nah I havent time commenting there too. RLC puts quantity over quality I wont say here in public what I think these guys are :biggrin: