Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

From what I have seen the George will not do anything on camera but keeps teasing Serena and Serena keeps pushing him to do more, he rejects the advancements then she goes off and is trying to make him jealous by teasing with others.

Just now, Just In said:

From what I have seen the George will not do anything on camera but keeps teasing Serena and Serena keeps pushing him to do more, he rejects the advancements then she goes off and is trying to make him jealous by teasing with others.

Pretty much.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, in the light of a girl here getting sodomized against her will, my humor level is out of whack. 

>> a girl here getting sodomized against her will

WOW, you need to be careful when making such strong statements like that. 

If someone reads your statement out of context, she might get the scenario totally wrong.

Watching this couple's life for more than 2 months from so many angles (literally 9 ) ,  as far as I can tell, Nina loves Alan and it would be devastating for both if they have to be separated because of a silly Anal sex. 

In some countries there are arranged marriages. IMO, women there are being raped by their husband for all their life. Now that is an statement and valid concern.

I feel so bad for Anastasia since she is with Rock. I think Rock does not deserve her. But I am happy for Nina since I know she is happy. Knowing her strong personality, she will dump Alan out of her life the minute she decides.  

My 2 cents.

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She has to work for the 'payment'

The cash flow here is different.

Our view will bring payment$$$ for manager and some $ for Serena. That is how she needs to work for payment.