Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was going to bring this up also. Being the 3rd wheel at the party is always a bad and awkward feeling.

As for Serena, what bothers her is the way the apartment line of the apartment ("&" and not ",") suggests without doubt for misinterpretation and the way she herself leads there.

Unquestionably it suggests someone is being cheated and worse, it opens up precedents so that it happens with anyone there.

But something tells me that aui doubts are with the days contacts. You can not postpone this any longer.

8 minutes ago, Just In said:

No he couldn't say no stop as he was dead to the world, now that sounds like a double standard.

I didn’t say that Edda was unaware, I said that she was unwilling. There is a huge difference. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I didn’t say that Edda was unaware, I said that she was unwilling. There is a huge difference. 

I wasn't referring to just this one instance. But as a general for incidents that have happened in the past too.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody monitoring the sound of the hall cam? Btw. the bed looks promising. Wonder who will participate...:biggrin:

I've been trying to listen but there is too much noise from the living room to hear anything else.