Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

>> a girl here getting sodomized against her will

WOW, you need to be careful when making such strong statements like that. 

If someone reads your statement out of context, she might get the scenario totally wrong.

Watching this couple's life for more than 2 months from so many angles (literally 9 ) ,  as far as I can tell, Nina loves Alan and it would be devastating for both if they have to be separated because of a silly Anal sex. 

In some countries there are arranged marriages. IMO, women there are being raped by their husband for all their life. Now that is an statement and valid concern.

I feel so bad for Anastasia since she is with Rock. I think Rock does not deserve her. But I am happy for Nina since I know she is happy. Knowing her strong personality, she will dump Alan out of her life the minute she decides.  

My 2 cents.

I guess, I’m not done talking about this. I’m referring to Joe and Edda. He sodomized her even after she said “No”, “Stop, it hurts”. I’d say that is against her will. No need to bring up standards of behavior in other parts of the world. Continuing to sodomize someone when they say, no and stop it hurts, is an assault regardless where they are. I think I have the context exactly right and you people need to know who Joe is and what he is capable of.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Just In said:

From what I have seen the George will not do anything on camera but keeps teasing Serena and Serena keeps pushing him to do more, he rejects the advancements then she goes off and is trying to make him jealous by teasing with others.

Yes, because this house has just become a Teasing Place: Serena sucks Alan but Alan is not allowed to penetrate her. You have three nice girls with nice asses. All they do is use dildos, no real kisses, not licking. 

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The cash flow here is different.

Our view will bring payment$$$ for manager and some $ for Serena. That is how she needs to work for payment.

Yep, and is THE reason I can’t stand the managers. It should be $$$ for Serena and $ for the manager. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I guess, I’m not done talking about this. I’m referring to Joe and Edda. He sodomized her even after she said “No”, “Stop, it hurts”. I’d say that is against her will. No need to bring up standards of behavior in other parts of the world. Continuing to sodomize someone when they say, no and stop it hurts, is an assault regardless where they are. I think I have the context exactly right and you people need to know who Joe is and what he is capable of.  

Amy, are you referring to this video?

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam15/n-a-guests-fuck-hard-sept-3

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yep, and is THE reason I can’t stand the managers. It should be $$$ for Serena and $ for the manager. 

But how do you know that it doesn't already work this way, it's an assumption that the manager is getting the lion share. He might but then again he might not.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I’m not a subscriber, can’t see it, but I think that may be the one in question.

You are putting forward a case that what is said is true, I don't know as I don't speak the language. Plus there really is only one person that can say weather this was right or not and it isn't anyone on the forum's. I also see that you are argueing this point but you aren't arguing the point when Nina jumped on Alan and started having sex while he was still fast a sleep, if molestation is true then it is equally as bad.