Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

34 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And that do not hide in blind spots. bathroom only, partially out of sight point in the middle of the hallway, but able to accompany them. "Dirtier clothes" washed out of the apartment.
The manager of this place, knew how to plan the movements very well from the beginning.::)

Exactly,saying that sinse day one,other places have lots of blind cam stops and balconies without cams,not to mention residents hidding of cams all the time(Specialy the dxdsnothings and grisha and maria).Almoat never seen that behave were,I mean residents hide again and again from cams for long time,and indeed a lot of the merits goes to the managers,other managers put unfit residents in an house that an big part of it isn't even filmed by cams but the manager of Nina and Alan place was diferent for better,seem so he respect viewers,that's priceless.

3 hours ago, billycox said:

we live in hope. now i'd rather not speak of this subject again. for the sake of the girls i can only wish that things go well.

If he becomes to Arrogant with the Girls. They'll toss him under the Bus and get another guy.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I simply dont get that whole discussion about Alan. In my opinion he has nothing done wrong. Pretty pointless discussion for me.

Agree,only an pair of more or less normal discutions and in the rest he(in my opinion)as been to date an very good VH resident.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I simply dont get that whole discussion about Alan. In my opinion he has nothing done wrong. Pretty pointless discussion for me.

There are people here who will look for any and every excuse to make stupid nasty insensitive comments about any and all the guys on the cam, no matter what they do.