Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What should they do ?

They should immediately stop having sex every 5 minutes. They should act like normal people and enjoy spending time with other, cooking, cleaning, watching TV, etc... They should leave the apt for a a few hours during the day to explore the city and be social. They should have friends over and be social at home. They should have hobbies that display their talent and interest in life. They should flirt with each other a lot and build the passion into the best sex they can have. 

Laying in bed all day fucking will not last. 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

They should immediately stop having sex every 5 minutes. They should act like normal people and enjoy spending time with other, cooking, cleaning, watching TV, etc... They should leave the apt for a a few hours during the day to explore the city and be social. They should have friends over and be social at home. They should have hobbies that display their talent and interest in life. They flirt with each other a lot and build the passion into the best sex they can have. 

They are still pretty new. I already saw them cooking cleaning and watch TV. You are right they should begin finding friends. Maybe their appartement in long terms will not get the most views but it will be for sure a place where tuning in makes sense. About hobbies. Yes but that will come naturally when they are there for a longer time and everything gets settled. I dont see it this negative. Actually rather positive.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Like I just said, they are Silvia and Josh reborn. You'll have seen it all in a week. They don't understand the nature of the game they are playing.

Purely in terms of sex, they are very active,try diff positions and the guy can give it to her good. None of their sessions have been boring or one-dimensional. 

They had a lot of sex in their first day but have mellowed down since then.Not sure about the long term but they are certainly more enjoyable than Silvia-Josh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are still pretty new. I already saw them cooking cleaning and watch TV. You are right they should begin finding friends. Maybe their appartement in long terms will not get the most views but it will be for sure a place where tuning in makes sense. About hobbies. Yes but that will come naturally when they are there for a longer time and everything gets settled. I dont see it this negative. Actually rather positive.

By that time the subscribers will have seen it all and on the old heap they will go. 

This whole thing has to be build up. It's universal in the world of sex. They don't understand that like most of the people who participate and it shortens their life. This is why Anna is so successful. You can't just give it all always and hope to get a ring. Same rules apply here.

Nina trying to resurrect the limp noodle.  Dude couldn't stay stiff (too much shagging the past 24 hours). I'm sure they will try again within an hour (or sooner).

Nevertheless, enjoy the clip. I came (figuratively, not literally) in mid-shag; which is where the clip starts.

Footnote: They have shagged more the past couple days then Maya & Stepan (on RLC) have this year.

20170731_Nina_Alan_LR.mp4

NA_6.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

By that time the subscribers will have seen it all and on the old heap they will go. 

This whole thing has to be build up. It's universal in the world of sex. They don't understand that like most of the people who participate and it shortens their life. This is why Anna is so successful. You can't just give it all always and hope to get a ring. Same rules apply here.

Good point!  Remember when Eric & Layla first came on the scene?  Now, they are still fun to see but kinda like yesterday's newspaper.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They should immediately stop having sex every 5 minutes. They should act like normal people and enjoy spending time with other, cooking, cleaning, watching TV, etc... They should leave the apt for a a few hours during the day to explore the city and be social. They should have friends over and be social at home. They should have hobbies that display their talent and interest in life. They flirt with each other a lot and build the passion into the best sex they can have. 

If they do it - rating will collapse tomorrow. Natural - now do not stand a chance. Only if they already have their own subscriber base. For example Leora (but she has to work the camera). Or Mika and Layne.

Of the new apartments my opinion:

Sandra&Serge&Arthur - everything is bad (stats too by talking).

Zoi and Tim - they will find their fans. Not me. But they are cheerful, energetic and invite friends (which means - something new all the time).

Nina and Alan - in a week or two they will have statistics to fall. If they do not bring something new. Friends? Anal? Parties and shows? I dont know. While they are going to live as now.

Misty - I'm calm for her. Those conversations with Anna to be true. The main threat to her is another (new - they will be regularly:shy:) guy or swing friends who can do something bad (fight, violence, damage equipment).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think they will do good. I think positive here. Not all appartements should be like the Anna and Alex place