Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

il y a 2 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

Wow, travaillez-vous chez un fleuriste? Je vais devoir vérifier ce que les fleurs mon mec me donne le temps à côté, comme il savoir ce que l'un d'eux .. signifient Il ne serait pas d'importance pour moi ce qu'ils nous sommes. Nina va pleurer quand elle voit tout ce qu'il a fait pour accueillir son dos, si tout cela est pour Nina

hello Ash, I'm not a florist, but my uncle is a great creator of floral composition and I learned a lot by his side her advice my served in the women's approach a bouquet of flowers to the same effect as a jewel, I speak about the time of the offering, because the flowers are ephemeral and when the woman receives flowers she has the same face that if it was a jewel, but as I say it all depends on the feeling sought (love, friendship, rupture etc ...). I hope my message is not too boring and that it answers your question It was a pleasure to answer

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I havn't seen much of them yet, from what you guys are saying he sounds like he's a real prick to her.

Well I've seen (unfortunately online) him making she cry 2 times and then go "ask" for excuses. Into bed.

Answer your question?

First ...

On 18/09/2017 at 10:59 PM, golfer06 said:

soeone needs to have anger management!

alan_1.gif

alan 2.gif

and then .... 

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

Romantic Alan... red roses for Nina i hope :biggrin: i hope to don't riun the surprise if she read here :angel:

Screenshot_1106.png

and after ....

image.jpg

Now for sure.... real life .... seen to much of this already ... 

• Like 3