Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

If anybody doesn’t like me or you don’t like what I have to say, please put me on ignore. I don’t appreciate being told over and over again  that my comments are meanspirirted or callous. I don’t say anything like that to other CC members. I have strong opinions about the things that I see and perceive. I have just as much right to comment as anybody else. If I sound like a broken record, it’s mostly because most of the time someone responds to my comments and I feel the need to respond back to explain my point of view. If you don’t like it, simple, put me on your ignore list. Thank you! 

• Like 3

Just now, bean1111 said:

This is just like the Leora and Paul house .  People think Paul isn't good enough for her so they attack ever thing he does. Grow up people. They really don't care what you say or think.

Part of right. Part of wrong because some of its behavior really needs to change. We must see both sites here. And as I say I wont take any sites here

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If anybody doesn’t like me or you don’t like what I have to say, please put me on ignore. I don’t appreciate being told over and over again  that my comments are meanspirirted or callous. I don’t say anything like that to other CC members. I have strong opinions about the things that I see and perceive. I have just as much right to comment as anybody else. If I sound like a broken record, it’s mostly because most of the time someone responds to my comments and I feel the need to respond back to explain my point of view. If you don’t like it, simple, put me on your ignore list. Thank you! 

Dont be mad you post what you wont and no one have the right to insolt you. You are a broken record (hhhhhhhhhh) but in a beautiful way. Since i join cc i found you here and i like your post. Any one you didn't like ignore him.