Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, great! Listen, I’m not a feminist. I just have serious issues when women appear to be taken advantage of when they are not of sound mind to consent to it. I’m sorry if I ruin the mood around here and let my emotions get the best of me. Losing friends and the respect of you guys hurts me even worse. I’ll just be quiet as much as possible and try not to get carried away. 

Actually, I am glad you brought it up. I seemed that a few other people had the same concern. I am glad the misunderstanding was cleared out.

Everybody here likes you @Amy3 . Please don't be quiet. We might emotionally argue but that is part of the fun :)

At the same time I do have a similar concern for Anastasia and I think Rock abuses her. Anastasia is such sweet girl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Actually, I am glad you brought it up. I seemed that a few other people had the same concern. I am glad the misunderstanding was cleared out.

Everybody here likes you @Amy3 . Please don't be quiet. We might emotionally argue but that is part of the fun :)

At the same time I do have a similar concern for Anastasia and I think Rock abuses her. Anastasia is such sweet girl.

My concern for Rockhead is much bigger. Hes killing that place by completely supressing Anastasias needs . They now made it back at sex under covers with clothes on :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Hi zoifan, if you're talking about the Joe and Edda incident, i must have missed where that was cleared up, but it's old news now, and i'm glad we've moved on.

please don't compare alan with ron howard except, perhaps at one point, in looks. alan never grew up. ron did. alan is a nasty little person ron is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

sorry, just didn't like to hear the two of them mentioned in the same breath.

did i mention that i don't like alan?

2 minutes ago, billycox said:

please don't compare alan with ron howard except, perhaps at one point, in looks. alan never grew up. ron did. alan is a nasty little person ron is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

sorry, just didn't like to hear the two of them mentioned in the same breath.

did i mention that i don't like alan?

The record gets a lil old now :biggrin: