Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Really???? how is this possible!?!?!??! They are showing/sharing with pride moments that a guy having sex with a girl that was sleeping and not moving??? moments that a few seconds later finished with her yelling at him saying NO (don't know the exact words of course) but he get out after???  

how bad is this?!?!? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Really???? how is this possible!?!?!??! They are showing/sharing with pride moments that a guy having sex with a girl that was sleeping and not moving??? moments that a few seconds later finished with her yelling at him saying NO (don't know the exact words of course) but he get out after???  

how bad is this?!?!? 

The only thing I can say is that the situation and intention for action is somewhat strange,
The question here is who would be responsible for this twiter? And what is the real intention for it by or with them there?
Luckily he does not move forward and does not force the bar even further.

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

how bad is this?!?!? 

That tweet have some strange descriptions lol,as strange as that "excuse"..he was trying to awake her(when that drunk dude beat the crap of the girlfriend with punches in head etc).

2 hours ago, nack said:

Now I have not seen this 'episode' but a No means NO.

Lets hope Amy doesn't see this..I didn't watch it live but then watched in time archive and it's was..being very nice..not good to see.VH it's great in many points,but if the person that writes in the twitter watched the thing and wrote that coment than was very bad for his/her part.As much I like this house and the couple that looked something that happens in some third world country were unfortunate woman's have very little rights,Basicaly he wanted sex..she was sleeping..he didn't care she was sleeping..and he keeps trying and trying to penetrate her..in the end she says something..and it ends with him...hungry..Unbeliable.First bad thing I watch in this house.

• Like 1

I witnessed another outrageous crime in VHTV!!! Alan, do you know what you did??
You were trying to fuck your girlfriend when she was sleeping!!!
Alan deserves to be punished.  If he wanted vaginal penetration he should be jailed, but if he  wanted to fuck her in the ass...the punishment must be more severe. Yes he comitted a crime and now he has to bear the consequences.
Everyone must be aware of the degradation that can happen to him if he makes such dirty deeds. Btw, let us not forget to create new topic: "Banning Alan", That's the most important, later on  we'll think about burning on a stake. Oh shit, I forgot It's not a witch, it's a boy. OK,  we'll decide later what kind of endless pain we'll inflict to him to make sure he's suffering long enough, to the very end of his miserable life...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

12 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i have no words for what i'm looking here ... he play with toys... like a child :huh:

We already have understood that he's looks more like a child than an adult in some situations... But he really looks younger then everyone in the others house, so we also have to understand that

But he could cut that hair in front :biggrin:

• Like 1