Misty Part #1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

oh fuck me!! I don't care about your business model, I just want to have good fun and watch Misty's ASS, But yes you're right, people like Amy do this deliberately, to spoil everything. exacerbate of the situation is their job, Now I can't watch Rex and his girlfriend, just because people like Amy.

Amy3 spoke for the majority about Rex 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm no expert on that, but there is a point where the system breaks down once you have managers being managed by managers and so on. It's bound to happen as you continue to grow. My whole point is that if I were an underling tenant I would be scratching and clawing to get out asap and be my own manger with a direct link to VH and make the full 50%.

13 minutes ago, Russ said:

Amy3 spoke for the majority about Rex 

yes. rex's violence should not be tolerated. however as long as he behaves he won't hear any complaints. that's allready been proven. and btw. amy is an inteligent person raising awareness. and as waldi said we are here for fun. so we shouldn't let people ruin anything for us as long as that's what we are looking for. when things are not fun anymore we can allways choose to not participate anymore.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

can they and specialy the guests move the cams or cover them?

They are not allowed to, but sometimes they just forget about it on start, or just can't see that their guests cover them. For example, guest girl taking a bath alone - nobody but you and us can see that she may have covered the cam. How is it related to whom pays for equipment? :)