Misty Part #1

3 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

no it's not fine it's all blurry maybe because of the windows just behind,i give just my opinion stay cool

Somethimes VH it's as amateur in things as it can be...the cam4 it's on window edge..it catches all the light of day and of course that's an horrible place to put an cam.On top of that it seems that it's not focused.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Somethimes VH it's as amateur in things as it can be...the cam4 it's on window edge..it catches all the light of day and of course that's an horrible place to put an cam.On top of that it seems that it's not focused.

agree,there is something wrong with the light

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

in my opinion this cam 4 need to be on the top of the bed like this cam 6 in anna/alex bedroom but more lower

Just one more cam in elevated condition in fontal or lateral view of the bed

As we have in example, Layne, Jeka and now Alan.
One in this way for Alex's room would not be bad either. Maybe replacing or adding to the side of the closet that hides part of the view of the end of the bed and who is in it.

2 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

I guess its all depends on what there are actually making. nobody said that the tenants can't have a regular jobs and be a part of the project. 

You can't have a regular job and be successful on VH. Can you name someone who is? I think Layne works, but I would very much doubt that his apt is successful versus the rest of the apts.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

One in this way for Alex's room would not be bad either. Maybe replacing or adding to the side of the closet that hides part of the view of the end of the bed and who is in it.

Well they could just take of one of the Jeka bedrrom cams and put it were,nothing going there to need three cams.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

not with a bird view but in the corner on the top of the bed on the same level of the bed and very closer to the bed,i think the light will be better they can try if this cam 4 stay blurry like that

1 minute ago, laptyratic1 said:

agree,there is something wrong with the light

It's almost always a problem of lighting. The cam is good quality, it's the light. Lighting is the reason Casahot always looked so good they had all of the lights on all of the time, including other lights off cam facing the inhabitants. I bet it was hot as fuck in there and it's probably why a lot of them wore sunglasses versus masks.

Just now, Amy3 said:

It's almost always a problem of lighting. The cam is good quality, it's the light. Lighting is the reason Casahot always looked so good they had all of the lights on all of the time, including other lights off cam facing the inhabitants. I bet it was hot as fuck in there and it's probably why a lot of them wore sunglasses versus masks.

yes look the loggia cam it's clean because there is a good light,the cameras is not the problem,same thing in zoi bedroom look the difference between the cam 4 and 6,need to add a spotlight on this cam 6

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

in this apartment cams must stay very close to the bed, with the best focus as possible.:biggrin:

yes more close to the bed is it and more you will not have this light problem or focus :biggrin:,look in nina bed

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

not with a bird view but in the corner on the top of the bed on the same level of the bed and very closer to the bed,i think the light will be better they can try if this cam 4 stay blurry like that

Well! We already had a preview! The greater test by advertised may be later and with more people.

Let's see what we lose like this (or not) and work on this fix (or not);
Still apprehensive for what it will be like in NV. This is the "Achilles heel" for the whole site and project.
From what we have for C & J, you will pass the test (or not).

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You can't have a regular job and be successful on VH. Can you name someone who is? I think Layne works, but I would very much doubt that his apt is successful versus the rest of the apts.

Definitely not successful but they could do it in theory. Obviously we prefer them to stay 🏠 all the time and have sex 😁

• Like 1