Misty Part #1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

A mãe está aqui para ajudar!

Capture_2017_08_29_12_30_31_278.png

The hour of truth is ever closer and counting.

Misty will once again be a solo spot and Lisa starts her way on the project officially (and again) now but being the only one responsible for the advancement or retreat of Anna and Alex's projections here.

Again, and reinforcement, very curious to see what Anna has for us in this strong step given.

The open questions (yet):

Is Lisa going to be Misty's line? Or bolder?

Conservative then?

Alone or accompanied? Companion man? Or woman bell? .

Will Misty be part of the inauguration?
Yes, I believe in logic.

And since after Lewis, we did not see anything else there in this line I have the feeling that it was just the tip of the iceberg.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i believe that she does want to be friends with the guys but it's hard to do that on the spot. she needs to go to a club or to the swingers group & have everything out in the open before bringing them home.

totally agree with you.. It's difficult to make friends when you invite people that seems don't have any contact before and received them in underwear... immediately gives the message that only want sex

With Lisa there could be easier to have dinners with more friends together and starting to create relations (Lisa seems so distance at A&A apartment when Henri and Mira was there but with Misty she behaves differently)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The hour of truth is ever closer and counting.

Misty will once again be a solo spot and Lisa starts her way on the project officially (and again) now but being the only one responsible for the advancement or retreat of Anna and Alex's projections here.

Again, and reinforcement, very curious to see what Anna has for us in this strong step given.

The open questions (yet):

Conservative then?

Alone or accompanied? Companion man? Or woman bell? .

Will Misty be part of the inauguration?
Yes, I believe in logic.

And since after Lewis, we did not see anything else there in this line I have the feeling that it was just the tip of the iceberg.

Alone or accompanied? Companion man? Or fellow woman? .

1 minute ago, waldi said:

From a  little nymphomaniac she transformed to a mentor. Good prediction for the future, now it's a time for a study and then who knows, fucking good job and money

you're right. anna has become like petra from vv. she's like a big sister now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

mom is here to help!

Not Mom. Rather, the best friend. Generally Anna is a very good manager. In fact, the family. Alex&Lina and Jeka are more focused on earnings and business, not people.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

misty got dressed. probably going to lisa's.

Yes they went to Lisa. Maybe today they will be online.

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Conservative then?

Do not expect too much from Lisa. It is better to be pleased with the surprise than to get lost in expectations.

Lisa is not Misty by nature and experience.

Personally, I'm more waiting for another apartment from Anna - somewhere in the middle of September.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Not Mom. Rather, the best friend. Generally Anna is a very good manager. In fact, the family. Alex&Lina and Jeka are more focused on earnings and business, not people.

Yes they went to Lisa. Maybe today they will be online.

Do not expect too much from Lisa. It is better to be pleased with the surprise than to get lost in expectations.

Lisa is not Misty by nature and experience.

Personally, I'm more waiting for another apartment from Anna - somewhere in the middle of September.

What is that place in the middle of september?