Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

I see this girl for the first time but she's familiar with the apartment ... And she drinks like a man ... can we expect sex now? :) :) :)

At the first cup they drink for the meeting ... The rest of their conversation was not interesting to understand their relationship

8 minutes ago, alokin said:

I see this girl for the first time but she's familiar with the apartment ... And she drinks like a man ... can we expect sex now? :) :) :)

I doubt anything will happen. If Nina has any hope of a reconciliation with Kira she won't do anything to jeopardize that. Kira can easily find out what she's been doing.

3 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

I doubt anything will happen. If Nina has any hope of a reconciliation with Kira she won't do anything to jeopardize that. Kira can easily find out what she's been doing.

At the first cup they drink for the meeting ... The rest of their conversation was not interesting to understand their relationship

33 minutes ago, alokin said:

I do not think she was familiar with the flat; initially (at least when I started watching this evening) Nina was showing her round part and then looking at photo albums together. Then they had a Jaegermeister each and the guest had two, then Nina brewed for them both and got out her ?? tarot?? cards.  A few minutes ago she was looking for the loo, so although she drinks like a Russian (1 gulp) I am unsure of her. It is much harder sometimes to read women' body language but she certainly seems relaxed with an openly lesbian girl. But then again they have quite a large circle of lesbian friends.

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete my thoughts.

7 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I do not think she was familiar with the flat; initially (at least when I started watching this evening) Nina was showing her round part and then looking at photo albums together. Then they had a Jaegermeister each and the guest had two, then Nina breed for them both and got out her ?? tarot?? cards.  A few minutes ago she was looking for the loo, so although she drinks like a Russian (1 gulp) I am unsure of her. It is much harder sometimes to read women' body language but she certainly seems relaxed with an openly lesbian girl.

Yes, their men drink so ... but she drink the rest of Nina's glass ... but because she is a lesbian and I think so.