Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

il y a 15 minutes, alokin a dit :

Nina took up her favorite phone again

Well that was different.  They obviously know each other very well, but maybe her first visit.  She was getting close to Nina on the couch, but only to see the items on the phone that Nina selected.  As she left it was just a friendly hug, nothing special, and certainly not sexual in any way.   Will we see her again? maybe lets wait and see..

Thanks Alokin for your insight, it is greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe Nina will strip down and Masturbate on the Free Cam for a change.  All she has to do is so to the Bedroom get some toys and return to the Sofa, Strip & Play.  :biggrin:

aaahhhh, someone that is thinking in a right way!!!!!

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Waking up Nina without Kira requires every possible alarm clock / ring tone there is. Still Nina doesn't move a muscle.

Ah! she has just rolled over a little, but straight back to sleep.  Considering Kira has been away she's has not been too bad at getting up.  Just late as usual, but then she is a night person.

OMG!  Nina doing housework, I hope she does not break her nails. 

Seriously, I am pretty sure that Kira will return this Saturday.  Probably by early evening is my reckoning.

I can understand NIna cleaning up and preparing for her return, I think she is trying to make a good impression on Kira, which is a positive sign.  Let us hope they have reconciled their problems.

Now am I the only one, or has anyone else wondered what Kira has been getting up to on her vacation.  We think of Nina as being the villain here, thinking that she would cheat at the first opportunity and as far as we know she did not, we only speculated.  But what if Kira has been having the time of her life, playing around with anyone willing.  She may not be "as white as the driven snow" that we think she is.  Just a thought.

So by tomorrow this time, we will probably know what the future holds for our beloved Nina and Kira.  I for one pray that it is positive.

il y a 7 minutes, ed2 a dit :

It is 4 in the morning, Nina is not home, but all lights are on.

Yes!  She left around 6 hours ago all dressed up in another very sexy outfit.  I guess if you are not the one paying the bills, then you do not care how much energy you are wasting.  It is not unusual for Nina to come home after 04:00 lately.