Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

10 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder where doe eyes and kira went in the middle of the night and left nina sleeping on the couch,edited  I see they are there now

Good question. No idea.

It seemed like Kira and Doe Eyes had a heart-to-heart conservation. And I felt also a positive tension between the two. Like Kira wanted a piece of Doe Eyes too :-) Doe Eyes is capable to make everything look like an inviting flirt, a great gift. That makes speculating were they went even more fun :-) [Fantasy mode]

I don't know for how long they went away, but possible they just went for new cigarettes (they took the last ones from a bag on the couch). 

Another good question: What substance did Doe Eyes and Kira mix into the drink of Nina :-D She was fast asleep for several hours.

I hope that they finally put an end to all the drama. It is apparent that Nina and Kira relationship is over. They should move Doe eyes into the apartment. Kira is a very unstable person who uses crying all the time for emotional blackmail to keep Nina. End it now we are getting bored of this drama.

28 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I hope that they finally put an end to all the drama. It is apparent that Nina and Kira relationship is over. They should move Doe eyes into the apartment. Kira is a very unstable person who uses crying all the time for emotional blackmail to keep Nina. End it now we are getting bored of this drama.

Did you mean Nina? She cried a lot lately. Otherwise, you are right. Their relationship is over.

Relationship over..???? I think not. They have had their quarrels in the past and always make-up. A Lesbian relationship is mainly based on emotions (we all know how emotional women can get) so you can expect a lot of of drama. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bean1111 said:

who is "we"?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bekkafaith said:

Hi guys :rolleyes: This is my first post here.
I have a question. What do you think? Who is the sexiest? Nina or Kira or Doe Eyes? 
:biggrin:

Welcome to CC Bekka ::)...I generally stick to B1, B2, 3K and now the new R2 but in this apt I use to prefer Kira, of the 2 until doe eyes came on the scene...But some guys here follow this apt a lot more than I do...

38 minutes ago, Bekkafaith said:

Hi guys :rolleyes: This is my first post here.
I have a question. What do you think? Who is the sexiest? Nina or Kira or Doe Eyes? 
:biggrin:

Hi :-)

Nina. :heart:She's so beautiful, but Kira and Doe eyes are cute  too.

• Like 2

This apartment is getting boring. They live as if they were just roommates. When Doe Eyes is with them, they laugh and have fun but that's all. I do not even understand the relationship between their three. It seems to me that Kira and DE really like each other.( But I may be wrong)  And Nina....she doesn't give a fuck.  I just do not understand why they are still together .

• Like 2