Margaret & Tony

i will keep saying it again i pick tony and margaret everyday    honestly they are amazing  and charming couple loving  and good sex 

my thought  they might got burned out  from doing the same thing for almost 4 months i mean there always home they barely go out i mean if they had garden or something that will keep the busy 

still saying i dont like eric and layla and stick by it boring sex.....

Closing it just means that the thread wouldn't get filled with useless dribble taking away the spotlight from M & T. And if another apartment appears and the thread merges then same thing.

This thread is specific to M & T and if they aren't there to add more content from them then I say close it, there are other threads in the general discussion if more needs to be said. JMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Anybody else have an opinion about leaving threads open or closing them? I think I’m leaning towards to original idea of closing them. I suppose someone could always open and new thread under the apt, right?

Of course. But honestly I dont think they will return

Here's my 2 cents worth before this thread is closed, archived, spindled, or mutilated...

1864-2-cent-coin-reverse.jpg

M & T have been a pleasure to watch. Their sex was often & raw with M doing great jobs with Knob Gobbling. Going to miss her Bouncing Betty's & her sweet, phat ass. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-22_13-32-28-207.jpg

I can't say I'm surprise by their leaving VHTV. With the recent arguments & failed swings, I figured that they would soon reach a point where it's just not working for them at all. I wish both Luck in their future endeavors & hope to see Margaret again down the road. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-22_13-31-10-238.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Sorry guys, that was their decision after they had a serious quarell in their relations. We don’t keep our participants caged, it’s totally up to them. 

New couple will arrive next week. 

Farewell, Tony & Margaret. 

Farewell hope they can save their relationship. Thanks for the great time they gave us :heart: