Margaret & Tony

Have to say bye bye to Tony& Margaret. Farewell guys.

Damn it! Now that I was effectively watching out for them there. Tony becoming more sober and Margareth more "horny".:angry:

First, Sveta, then Silvia and Josh, now they too.
I really have no luck with these in the project. 

Ok, let's go from Eric and Layla and ehhhh, well, Mexican novel Tim and Zoi (what season are we in there now)?
:huh:

Man!  This site is going to hell in a hand basket.  I hope they can turn it around.  All in the space of a couple of weeks it went from real competitor to the dumps.  Wonder what's going on.  I'm not so sure the idea of managers is a good one.  Unless they hire a general manger to ride herd on the managers.  I personally and from what i can see, think the managers have way too much autonomy. . Somebody that is a business person familiar with this type of business needs to ride herd on these managers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Man!  This site is going to hell in a hand basket.  I hope they can turn it around.  All in the space of a couple of weeks it went from real competitor to the dumps.  Wonder what's going on.  I'm not so sure the idea of managers is a good one.  Unless they hire a general manger to ride herd on the managers.  I personally and from what i can see, think the managers have way too much autonomy. . Somebody that is a business person familiar with this type of business needs to ride herd on these managers.

definitely. some of the dead wood has to go & the managers need to be TOLD to get rid of them. xgswhoever started it by showing everyone that they didn't have to do anything & now nothing is happening. 

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

definitely. some of the dead wood has to go & the managers need to be TOLD to get rid of them. xgswhoever started it by showing everyone that they didn't have to do anything & now nothing is happening. 

Philosophy is simple. If look at paid cameras = you get money. Do not look = you do not get. If the participant does nothing and subscribers will watch paid cameras. There will be no questions from the management.

xgswhoever - receive very little money. And it is quite possible they will be closed. Because the statistics are not enough to rent an apartment and equipment.

However, statistics are not directly related to actions. Nina and Alan arranged for 3-5 sessions of passionate sex. And at them in peak of falling was very little, much less xgswhoever. Now thanks to the hot Serena and her friends - they rebooted the apartment. And they are all fine. But if it were not for the guests. Probably would soon there was a message in Twitter, "Bye-bye, Nina and Alan."

I guess that M&T had bad statistics. But I do not know. Personally, I did not watch them. Only activity. And Tony was always drunk. In general, the apartment was not very interesting. However, if look at all 4 apartments of Alex and Lina in the last week. It was here that there was more action. Honestly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

Since this couple are finished then maybe a mod should close this topic.

Why? What if someone later joins CC and wants to have a conversation or even just share their thoughts on the apt in question. Why close it? 

@StnCld316 Can you explain why there is this need to close threads after the couple leaves? Why not just leave them open indefinitely?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Why? What if someone later joins CC and wants to have a conversation or even just share their thoughts on the apt in question. Why close it? 

@StnCld316 Can you explain why there is this need to close threads after the couple leaves? Why not just leave them open indefinitely?

at least until we know more. there has to be something more to this as it came out of nowhere!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

There's no real need to close them off.  It's just a practice I got myself into. I can leave the Topics Open while they are still in the Archives.