Margaret & Tony

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

That's what i was thinking,if it's only for the couple fine..now if even an guest stays in then it's just terrible.Lets hope they are some lonely type couple hehe.

Ze81, i wonder why you always use an instead of a?Just asking...

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

Ze81, i wonder why you always use an instead of a?Just asking...

Hehe,Its that incorrect?Its just my English that is bad,so don't take it too seriously,but for exemple..look it's an plaine.Isnt the same as..look it's a plaine.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,Its that incorrect?Its just my English that is bad,so don't take it too seriously,but for exemple..look it's an plane.Isnt the same as..look it's a plaine.

My first language is not english. But the first thing i learned was the difference between an and a. By the way, we are all in the same category:biggrin:

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,Its that incorrect?Its just my English that is bad,so don't take it too seriously,but for exemple..look it's an plaine.Isnt the same as..look it's a plaine.

English is a confusing language even for us that have it as a native language.

Look it's a plane

Look it's an airplane

The basic rule is that you use "an" if the next word starts with a vowel and "a" if the next word does not start with a vowel. There are exceptions but if you follow this rule you will be correct 99% of the time.

And here ends your English lesson for today :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, stanley said:

English is a confusing language even for us that have it as a native language.

Look it's a plane

Look it's an airplane

The basic rule is that you use "an" if the next word starts with a vowel and "a" if the next word does not start with a vowel. There are exceptions but if you follow this rule you will be correct 99% of the time.

And here ends your English lesson for today :)

Hehe,thanks Stanley.well..I will just use it the best i know,usualy i Just try that the things i write more or less sound correctly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I guess they don't have a balcony at home.. So if they want to smoke they have to go out... they leave now again 

Think could be that.The balcony could be in the tony and Margaret room(livingroom)but doesn't seems to be one,looks to be just windows.

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did anyone seen them entering by the front door?I was watching and seem they all come from the left zone and not from the outside door.

geez margaret is quite nervous... i'm getting dizzy just to watch her moving between kitchen and bedroom

• Upvote 1