Margaret & Tony

2 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

As a free-loader, I like this type of apartment.  I know I'll be teased, but I can hope that I get lucky.  The problem with Chloe and James (one of the few apartments I checked regularly) was them and not the layout.

C&J apartment is the worst apartment possible... without a bedroom... and all together (except bathroom) on same division

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be just me but..have the feeling he it's preparing Dasha,her girlfriend and the boyfriend to go to one or more houses..even if he said that Dasha wouldn't be in VH.well sorry The off topic.

An interesting thought.  I don't know about Dasha but I think you could be right about the other couple.

11 minutes ago, mic351 said:

An interesting thought.  I don't know about Dasha but I think you could be right about the other couple.

You think it's just coincidence Dasha didn't do absoluty nothing on cams sinse she arrived as an guest..both her and friend act just the same way..wouldn't be surprised it next would be Dasha turn to move.....

Any Bet if this will be an VH house or An "real life type one"?First one..they will be nude frequently,will usualy be home in night and house won't be dead,second type...they will have as much clothes as possible,by night house will be empty and zero action or fun.My prediction for this place..It's an VH place.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You think it's just coincidence Dasha didn't do absoluty nothing on cams sinse she arrived as an guest..both her and friend act just the same way..wouldn't be surprised it next would be Dasha turn to move.....

Dasha even hid when she was a recident of RLC too, the sex was almost always under covers.

And yes, this new Tony&Margaret place seems nice.

• Upvote 1

Welcome Tony & Margaret apartment. Hope you'll like our newbies at VHTV.

The Timeline is now enabled. This camera will have a shitty NV lightning tonight, so be aware. This will be fixed tomorrow.

3 Additional cameras will be added to this apartment soon:  1 Camera to Tony & Margaret room, 1 Camera to Kitchen, and 1 Camera to Wardrobe, which is quite big there and anything may happen there too.

Enjoy! 

• Like 2