Lisa & Em - Part #1

il y a 8 minutes, Rhdem a dit :

Je ne vois pas les photos que l'hôte est-il?

Firefox Screenshots, sorry Rhdem even for me they disappeared from the page of Lisa, I made a bad manipulation by deleting them from the host but you can see the situation around 03:20 cam 7 Misty appart. I just posted a tell me if you see her a9f3a5e9-5130-4e95-af2a-d50854946ab9.png

• Like 3

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I appreciate you trying to give me the credit for that first GIF, but that was all
@Amy3, I just quoted her. Nice pun, though.

It's a good thing he didn't connect with Misty on that second swing. He might
have put her through the wall.

I always want to give credit to anyone who goes the extra mile to create such content. So thank you @Amy3 & @letsdothis !   Gifs help relay the true nature of the event for those who've yet invested in the Premium subs. Besides, who doesn't want to see two girls beat a dumbass! :biggrin:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, martyen said:

Firefox Screenshots, sorry Rhdem even for me they disappeared from the page of Lisa, I made a bad manipulation by deleting them from the host but you can see the situation around 03:20 cam 7 Misty appart. I just posted a tell me if you see her a9f3a5e9-5130-4e95-af2a-d50854946ab9.png

thanks @martyen now i see it ::)

1 minute ago, mahdysailm said:

Sorry Fland it looks happy:biggrin:

Well, it looks a little different - than it really was.

She asked to get off. He refused. They were fighting for Mr. Pink. Misty was at that time in the toilet and went to the screams and the noise of the fight.

Well, that is, it was not funny games with Lisa. Although it looked like that.

• Like 1