Lisa & Em - Part #1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Mmm..have you seen a LOT of Alex and Anna residents and guests?They look as "profissional" as George ones..

No.
I do not know where they found Chloe and James - but they are clearly not about "pro". Chloe invited a friend Lisa.

Misty - they met on the swingparty.

ARAJ - I do not know where they found. But they, not about "pro".

Mira and Henry - talked to the swing forum. They went to St. Petersburg for a week's rest.

• Like 2

I would give up on that puzzle, too many pieces.   Lots better things she can do with her hands and fingers than put together a puzzle.  Lisa, take pictures of yourself like Em did.  Then post them so we can make puzzles.  In any case, the larger puzzles interferes with your room to nudely exercise, dance, and other wise have a roll on the floor with Misty.  Forget the dudes girl, fall madly in love with Misty.  In MHO.

5 hours ago, groomy said:

No.
I do not know where they found Chloe and James - but they are clearly not about "pro". Chloe invited a friend Lisa.

Misty - they met on the swingparty.

ARAJ - I do not know where they found. But they, not about "pro".

Mira and Henry - talked to the swing forum. They went to St. Petersburg for a week's rest.

like always i have to agree with @groomy ..  Anna and Alex residents are (maybe) the most real ppl of VH .. @ze81  you can't compare with George's residents they are almost all fake (sex scenes and idk what else)

only Mira and Henry (in particular Henry) have something of fake ... for example the his orgasm, but all is real.

Ps: now Lisa is changed but we need to wait what she'll do in the future... for sure her show is done for rating purpose (look also Em show)

• Upvote 1