Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, that was i tried to mean when said it's not a good house for two girls live there.. But i thing the sad moment for Lisa doesn't have nothing to do with Em (unless could be because Em is having sex normally with guys and she can't... Like Misty)

More then likely it has nothing to do with Em, cause if it did Groomy wouldn't be saying that Em is needed here. Whatever is troubling Lisa, it has nothing to do with Em. That much is clear to me now.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Saving it huh? You think Layne's place is doing better, maybe Linda's place, maybe Alice and Pavel, who haven't even had a comment since last Friday? Maybe Tim and Zoi are they off the charts? Or maybe Stas and Clara? There is no way Lisa was doing any worse then those apts when she was alone.

But for the others going bad that doesn't mean that lisa apartment is going good or better.. And how much here (at CC) we enjoy and like Lisa, we can't forget that we are a complete minority on all of VH viewers and we don't know if they like her like we do..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes, but her stats say something else. Her casual sex and Em are part of saving her place. I've tried to explain that to you Amy,

...and you know what her stats are excatly how? By all means let's see the full ratings for all of the apts.

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

You are absolutely right, Lisa is different from all other. Positively. Layne was interesting with his guest girls, but this time is over. All others... I neglect them.

But Lisa cannot survive at VH on a medium or long term without having a guy maybe once a week. So EM is good for her apartment to have there sex whenever possible...

Yes, she can and she has. Just look at the list again and tell me any of those apt did better then the Lisa alone apt.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But for the others going bad that doesn't mean that lisa apartment is going good or better.. And how much here (at CC) we enjoy and like Lisa, we can't forget that we are a complete minority on all of VH viewers and we don't know if they like her like we do..

Again though, you have to compare her ratings to those other apts I listed. Do you really think people are watching Layne's place more then Lisa when she was all alone? No way. I don't believe it.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

...and you know what her stats are excatly how? By all means let's see the full ratings for all of the apts.

Well, if everything was fine, do you think Anna and Alex would have brought Em there? Do you think she would have started casual sex? C'mon Amy. :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Perhaps Mama Anna needs to pay a visit to Lisa and help her out.

It was weird (or maybe coincidence because they was with another friend) that Anna and Alex didn't visit Lisa on last time... But Anna always seems to be more close to Misty then to Lisa (and that is understandable, for the expected behaviour Misty fits more easily in VH then Lisa)

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, if everything was fine, do you think Anna and Alex would have brought Em there? Do you think she would have started casual sex? C'mon Amy. :biggrin:

I'm not sure Anna and Alex had anything to do with Em coming and staying. But the truth is she is needed in this apartment.

Lisa is not an unlikable person. We all like her but she alone is not capable of maintaining an apartment. It doesn't mean we don't like her but walking around naked all day and masturbating every night can only go but so far. She needs a roommate. I agree with what someone said that this apartment is kinda bad for a roommate situation because who really wants to be sleeping on a couch? But VH said that Em will only be here for a month so I'm totally down to see what happens in this next month.

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

To be honest, I just don't know. It would help if I knew who Em is and what her prior relationship with Lisa was. I got the impression that Lisa was friends with Sid and Em before they came here. They seems to know each other from the beggining.  That is, maybe Lisa invited them to stay, not that Anna dumped Sid and Em in Lisa's apt for views. Do you know thr truth about this?