Lisa & Em - Part #1

9 minutes ago, pahman said:

The personal problem Groomy is talking about has something to do with her inability to stand alone. She always needs someone to help her deliver.

When she started, Groomy said he wasn't optimistic about her because she's unable to organise and take charge of things.

Groomy said she was not optimistic because she would not be as misty, but then she also said she was surprised by her success,

Do you like to make conspiracy theories a little strange without any basis to support what you are saying

Yesterday Mira had a party, did not go well, look today he explained, so if it was lisa, here his theories were no longer necessary

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

Groomy said she was not optimistic because she would not be as misty, but then she also said she was surprised by her success,

Do you like to make conspiracy theories a little strange without any basis to support what you are saying

Yesterday Mira had a party, did not go well, look today he explained, so if it was lisa, here his theories were no longer necessary

Groomy was surprised because she was doing better than expected.

Doing better than expected does not mean being successful. And doing better today in VHTV does not mean it will stay like that tomorrow. That is why changes have to be made continually.

I was shocked to learn on here how calculating and deceptive em is --she appeared to me the first time i saw her as just a nice girl brushing off the hungry advance  almost rape attempt from lewis- and she was so nice and gentle with him doing it

Like many others here I am concerned about Lisa's well being. Having cold/flu like symptom is not fun and the only way to beat it is eat, drink, rest and keep warm.  This may be the case but it does not help on Halloween when no doubt there would have been a party or two to go to. As for the other personal issues that seem to be distressing Lisa there is unfortunately not a lot we can do to help, no matter how much we want to. As sad and frustrating as it is we have to sit and suffer whilst Lisa works her way through it and hope that it can be resolved quickly. Like so many others, I'm sending lots of love :heart: and best wishes for a speedy recovery and resolution of problems. Take care :heart:.

Given that it is Halloween I decided to 'mock up' some appropriate possibilities, if only to raise a smile or two  :biggrin::biggrin:

First, a bit of pumpkin carving, then try on a hat, then... well see for yourself in picture 3

LisaPF07b.jpg

LisaPF08a.jpg

LisaPF16withVHLogo.jpg

It may not seem it but there are many here who believe in you and care about you. Look after yourself :heart:

LisaPF18a.jpg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2