Lisa & Em - Part #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Lisa & Em
3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay thanks. Is their a specific topic length when you decide to make a new part ?

No real specific length.  I just change them when I feel it should be changed.  Since another was added might as well give the Topic a fresh start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wont bet on it. Usually Sid does not stay such long. Btw. our dear friend @StnCld316 can please add Ems name here? :biggrin:

I hope you are right.

The only thing is that after the drama crying happened today, it would be strange if Em get close to anyone else, including Logan. 

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The only thing is that after the drama crying happened today, it would be strange if Em get close to anyone else, including Logan.

I think Em has already made up her mind about Logan and I think she's going to continue fucking him. Her and Sid were alone for the entire night and didn't do anything sexual outside of him playing with her ass? I think the second he leaves the apartment for any extended period of days, Logan is gonna get the call real quick to come over. I just hope if she decides to continue fucking him that she continues to invite him here instead of going to his house.

• Like 1