Lisa & Em - Part #1

I understand the reason... Em is showing and doing sex there, should have a part on it... But i don't think two 'straight' girls living in a place like that (only one bedroom) with time will be a good thing.. 

But for the views will be always better of course, because Lisa seems to be a little bit lost at the moment (nothing to do with Em arrival)

Just look how Lisa has changed since they moved in. She was totally in her good space before they came here. Now, she's cooped up in her room all the time when she is there and now she looks depressed all of the time. I hopes she quickly gets over whatever personal problems she's suffering from.  It all makes me so sad cause I want to help, but I can't and it pains me to not have any clue what's going wrong in her life. If only I knew maybe I could offer some wisdom. For now, It just makes it hard to watch.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

And who will come? While Em the best candidate. Lisa alone - will not pull out the apartment.:cry:

Nobody, just leave Lisa the way she was. Surely this situation isn't good for her. She was fine on her own. Maybe not at the top of the top, but certainly better than several others.

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

Em is not her ruin but she is saving her ass to survive with the apartment.....

Saving it huh? You think Layne's place is doing better, maybe Linda's place, maybe Alice and Pavel, who haven't even had a comment since last Friday? Maybe Tim and Zoi are they off the charts? Or maybe Stas and Clara? There is no way Lisa was doing any worse then those apts when she was alone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I understand the reason... Em is showing and doing sex there, should have a part on it... But i don't think two 'straight' girls living in a place like that (only one bedroom) with time will be a good thing.. 

But for the views will be always better of course, because Lisa seems to be a little bit lost at the moment (nothing to do with Em arrival)

It may be better for views, but is it better for Lisa? From the look on her face, I'd say no. But, again, I don't know what's going on with Lisa. I can presume that since Groomy is serving it back to me, that the 2 have nothing whatsoever to do with each other. But still, Lisa wasn't so trapped in her room as she is now.

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Rather, if it were so. Anna would come - she have introduced Em to Misty or taken her course of study. If any manager finds the second Misty - will be given a separate apartment very quickly. For this model is works.

If she was aiming for money in project. She would do the show. Without blankets. With light. More posing and erotic clothes as in the first days. Etc.

As I understand it, there was an ordinary story there. The guy (Sid) did not pay attention few weeks.

>>If she was aiming for money in project.
Are we saying people might join the project for charity or joy? 

Realistically, is there anything other than money in this project? 

>> She would do the show. Without blankets. With light. More posing and erotic clothes as in the first days. Etc.

There is much more into this. We need to do the math carefully and she is superiorly smart doing the VHTV compensation$$$ math.

VH participants do not get paid by glamorous scenes recorded in the archive max 60 minute. 

VH participants get paid by number of online viewers. Not even timeline, only online viewers. This is when Em outsmarts everyone. She arranges her scenes such that she gets massive online viewers for solid 8 hours.  

Having said that, I think this is a problem (weakness) in VHTV compensation model. When participants get smart, the learn that glamorous screens do not bring as much money compare to they trick viewers and drag their attention for  8 hours, keep them waiting and waiting without showing them much until the end.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nobody, just leave Lisa the way she was. Surely this situation isn't good for her. She was fine on her own. Maybe not at the top of the top, but certainly better than several others.

Yes, but her stats say something else. Her casual sex and Em are part of saving her place. I've tried to explain that to you Amy,

It may be better for views, but is it better for Lisa? From the look on her face, I'd say no. But, again, I don't know what's going on with Lisa. I can presume that since Groomy is serving it back to me, that the 2 have nothing whatsoever to do with each other. But still, Lisa wasn't so trapped in her room as she is now.

Yes, that was i tried to mean when said it's not a good house for two girls live there.. But i thing the sad moment for Lisa doesn't have nothing to do with Em (unless could be because Em is having sex normally with guys and she can't... Like Misty)

• Like 1

Saving it huh? You think Layne's place is doing better, maybe Linda's place, maybe Alice and Pavel, who haven't even had a comment since last Friday? Maybe Tim and Zoi are they off the charts? Or maybe Stas and Clara? There is no way Lisa was doing any worse then those apts when she was alone.

You are absolutely right, Lisa is different from all other. Positively. Layne was interesting with his guest girls, but this time is over. All others... I neglect them.

But Lisa cannot survive at VH on a medium or long term without having a guy maybe once a week. So EM is good for her apartment to have there sex whenever possible...