Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not sure Anna and Alex had anything to do with Em coming and staying. But the truth is she is needed in this apartment.

Lisa is not an unlikable person. We all like her but she alone is not capable of maintaining an apartment. It doesn't mean we don't like her but walking around naked all day and masturbating every night can only go but so far. She needs a roommate. I agree with what someone said that this apartment is kinda bad for a roommate situation because who really wants to be sleeping on a couch? But VH said that Em will only be here for a month so I'm totally down to see what happens in this next month.

Anna and Alex are her managers. They are the one who make the decision.

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

To be honest, I just don't know. It would help if I knew who Em is and what her prior relationship with Lisa was. I got the impression that Lisa was friends with Sid and Em before they came here. They seems to know each other from the beggining.  That is, maybe Lisa invited them to stay, not that Anna dumped Sid and Em in Lisa's apt for views. Do you know thr truth about this?

I believe that Anna and Alex brought them there. I'm saying that because i remember when they came for the first time, Lisa didn't act like if she knew them.

BTW, i like Lisa and was very proud of her when she was resisting Misty and Alex to have casual sex. Unfortunately, people do things when they feel they don't have any other choice. The Harvey Weinstein saga is an example of that.

Lisa, my dear, find someone to talk to. Call Anna, she can help you, even if it's just a person to give you hug.  We are all in the dark and we don't know what you are going through. I wish there was someway I could help. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm starting to think that Lisa and Em were told about Em's new status as participant a few days ago. It's difficult to think that she didn't know about it before inviting Logan for the second time. So all this crying thing then having sex with Sid seems too much to me.  

Maybe she only told him today that she has decided to be part of the project. I would not be surprised if Lisa's behavior the last few days has something to do with the whole situation.

Now it's not Em helping her anymore, everyone has to deliver. 

22 minutes ago, pahman said:

I'm starting to think that Lisa and Em were told about Em's new status as participant a few days ago. It's difficult to think that she didn't know about it before inviting Logan for the second time. So all this crying thing then having sex with Sid seems too much to me.  

Maybe she only told him today that she has decided to be part of the project. I would not be surprised if Lisa's behavior the last few days has something to do with the whole situation.

Now it's not Em helping her anymore, everyone has to deliver. 

groomy already said that lisa had a personal problem,
and being thus, to respect and hope to make it well,

40 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

groomy already said that lisa had a personal problem,
and being thus, to respect and hope to make it well,

The personal problem Groomy is talking about has something to do with her inability to stand alone. She always needs someone to help her deliver.

When she started, Groomy said he wasn't optimistic about her because she's unable to organise and take charge of things.