Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

6 hours ago, thatguy2 said:

pretty sure cam 8 is just a zoomed view of cam 7 - resolution is degraded badly - must be digital zoom... sucks.

It can not be the same camera, because there is a small difference in viewing angle that can be seen with e.g. the left bed cabinet. 

Cam 7: Just one edge on the right (the on at the front) is visible

Cam 8: Both right edges are visible

Anyway, the cam setup in this apartment is kind of bad. Three cams in the bedroom but not a single one give a good view from the right side (were Ilona is sleeping). I also do not like the cam placement in LR. Here the cam is always showing a view form behind the people. The faces are only visible when the inhabitants sit with the back to the wall.

Well she didn't have a boyfriend back then. She has one now. It really doesn't matter for me personally. I liked her before she got those horrible implants. Now I have no interest of looking her anymore even if she's now having sex.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Stauffer said:

I saw Ilona (and Tim) on Replay. Which was great. (From Ilona) But there you have to ask yourself, why only now and not already in Barca? She would have become the Superstar!!

This is different...She's in a serious long term relationship now...and they can have a cheap holiday together..:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is different...She's in a serious long term relationship now...and they can have a cheap holiday together..:biggrin:

on holiday means for a while, nothing forbids RLC to create couples with girls we admire, it also happens on VHTV

• Upvote 1