Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

11 hours ago, Catmaster said:

@mib82  RLC might not have a problem to open another apartment for the guests of Lana & Robert. 

The thing I'm waiting for is, the eventually open houses like VHTV has already opened some. The first RLC house went down the drain, because the police was there.

I'm waiting for that too... 3 months without news and now RLC opens an house for a girl known on girls on vacation... RLC thinks about only the girls on vacation.. Every day it changes always something in those apts... It seems it doesn't care nothing about the others apartments... The only new couple is Eva and Sam, Dasha's friends.. This site is going to be boring... Sorry if I'm saying this... I wanna see new people, new faces, new different houses like VHTV! I wanna see people that they are not shy in front of the cams.. In the last apartment police arrived because the girl and the boys... It wasn't Vanessa fault.. Vanessa was a nice girl and she was serious together the other guy Thomas.. Concluding, again I don't received a newsletter from RLC yet... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mib82 said:

I'm waiting for that too... 3 months without news and now RLC opens an house for a girl known on girls on vacation... RLC thinks about only the girls on vacation.. Every day it changes always something in those apts... It seems it doesn't care nothing about the others apartments... The only new couple is Eva and Sam, Dasha's friends.. This site is going to be boring... Sorry if I'm saying this... I wanna see new people, new faces, new different houses like VHTV! I wanna see people that they are not shy in front of the cams.. In the last apartment police arrived because the girl and the boys... It wasn't Vanessa fault.. Vanessa was a nice girl and she was serious together the other guy Thomas.. Concluding, again I don't received a newsletter from RLC yet... 

Ilona new tits and new body (gain at least 20 lbs) she looks fantastic.. IMO. I can understand your point, I like to see new attractive, clean people myself...:smile:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Ilona is new, new tits and new body (gain at least 20 lbs) she looks fantastic.. IMO. I can understand your point, I like to see new attractive, clean people myself...:smile:

I think you missed one little word ....Ilona is new, new funny tits ......

• Like 1

I'll be dammed, my sweetie got herself a guy and now her own apartment.  Got her boobs done too I see. Someone needs to tell Tim, if I had that laying in bed next to me I sure wouldn't be playing with my dick...

• Like 3