Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

17 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

If he did, so what she's already pregnant 

Hey you must have some eyesight to see the foetus...😏. He came inside her the previous time but in her mouth this time. It must have been the 1st one that got her pregnant ...😏

My guess, and I must admit its a wild one and not as good as the pregnant story, they are in a serious long term relationship and she's on the pill....😉

• Like 2

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU ILONA,,, I NEVER THOUGHT IN A MILLION YEARS THAT I WOULD EVER SEE YOU GETING FUCKED OR SUCKING A DICK,,,I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS SIDE OF YOU,,USUALLY I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT SEEING COUPLES FUCKING,,,BUT I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE ILONA WITH YOUR BF WHO I KNOW THAT YOU REALLY LOVE,,,AND THIS RELATIONSHIP IS VERY REAL.:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

Ilona-designstyle-candy-m.png

43163-1472565096344-Gildan-Hoo-Black-_w9

• Like 3

2 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

i get stuck behind flood waters and no lights or net for 10 days come back and we seem to have a new couple

Glad to hear you weathered the Storm. Hopefully things aren't to bad and you'll make a quick rebound to recovery.

Yes here is a New Couple. They are only here for 3 Months then they'll rotate Couples. So whoever is in this Apartment will only be on a Temporary Basis.

It will make the Archives bigger as each Couple Comes and Goes.