Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I admit this place needs a good sexy party like the old days of Anna and Alex to jump start the popularity again. But with the two guys gone I have a little more hope for the future. The question now is if Anastasia is single or not. That will determine what she is and isn't going to do. 

Yes totally right. When compared with other places they really must pick up the pace. But as I already said I dont think the ladies are the right people for such things. They are too lazy doing absolutely nothing but watching TV most of the time

those two assholes alex and drew have been behind a closed bedroom  door with anastasia for 15 or 20 minutes now. are they discussing rent increases or is something else going on? is no one watching this? is no one paying attention to the increased tensions between them and anna and bree? did anyone listen to the recent conversation - in english - between bree and her floor partner the other night which lasted an hour? does anyone care about the real story going on here? or is all just coincidence?

sorry, don't believe in that much randomness.

and sorry for butting in . i promised myself that i wouldn/t do it again, but just couldn't hold back any longer.

22 minutes ago, billycox said:

those two assholes alex and drew have been behind a closed bedroom  door with anastasia for 15 or 20 minutes now. are they discussing rent increases or is something else going on? is no one watching this? is no one paying attention to the increased tensions between them and anna and bree? did anyone listen to the recent conversation - in english - between bree and her floor partner the other night which lasted an hour? does anyone care about the real story going on here? or is all just coincidence?

sorry, don't believe in that much randomness.

and sorry for butting in . i promised myself that i wouldn/t do it again, but just couldn't hold back any longer.

First it seems they all went to sleep now Anastasia, Drew and the guest guy are up again. But don't worry absolutely nothing exciting will happen here...