Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 hour ago, peppenero said:

obviously I do not know the language but the language of the body and the tones of the voice .... maybe maybe exaggerate a bit .... I just want to see bree having fun the same way as drew

Exactly! But probably the extent of fucking around with other people only applies to him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

They can wear whatever they want jus not these ugly robes. Makes women look a lot older. The less clothes the better of course :biggrin:. I have to admit Eddas and Lisas robes are quite cute.

And its in their own hands to earn as much as Misty ::)

That's a cute robe, if Joe wants some tail, there is actually a tail there he can take

I reviewed the timeline.

Things are looking very promising in this appartment. Anna is showing more skin. That is positive.

I am so waiting for a major milestone: Anna get closer to one of Alex Crew - or have sex with them. 

If the milestone happens, this apartment rank will jump sky high, but always below Edda ;)

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Well, the last time with Misty she got pissed off. I’m sure this time will be about the same. That is, once she finds out. Although it could be that this is all just a ruse of views.

My subscription had lapsed when this happened, but I saw it in the archives when I came back. So Bree didn't know he was going to fuck her, was she not in the house? I know they had a foursome just before so you can't work out from the archives if she in the house or had left. 

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

My subscription must had lapsed when this happened, but I saw it in the archives when I came back. So Bree didn't know he was going to fuck her, was she not in the house? I know they had a foursome just before so you can't work out from the archives if she was there or had left. 

They had the 'foursome' that became a 'threesome' because dean was out of condoms and misty and bree was enjoying a lot between them... But later bree went to LR and fall asleep there (if i remember well) and drew and misty was alone in the bedroom and had sex few moments later only the two

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They had the 'foursome' that became a 'threesome' because dean was out of condoms and misty and bree was enjoying a lot between them... But later bree went to LR and fall asleep there (if i remember well) and drew and misty was alone in the bedroom and had sex few moments later only the two

What, she was in the LR?? That's risky!! How did she eventually find out, do you know?