Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

What, she was in the LR?? That's risky!! How did she eventually find out, do you know?

Perhaps he told her (because.. hey it's recorded lool)... because the 'drama' started with misty still there (but drama for what i understand was directly between bree and drew... didn't notice if there was some animosity between the girls - some tension yes)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

It'd be cool if Alex could invite Dean over to this apartment. He for sure would have no problems trying to fuck these girls.

I've always been surprised Dean hasn't had an apartment, he's always horny and always seems like an all round nice enough guy.

Just now, broxman said:

I've always been surprised Dean hasn't had an apartment, he's always horny and always seems like an all round nice enough guy.

Dean and Candy would have been a great apartment, even as roommates. They have no problems fucking each other and have no problems fucking other people. Sounds like a something we all could have enjoyed.

• Like 4

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Dean and Candy would have been a great apartment, even as roommates. They have no problems fucking each other and have no problems fucking other people. Sounds like a something we all could have enjoyed.

Agreed missed opportunity fron A&A unless either one of them weren't interested.

13 minutes ago, broxman said:

some people were trying to influence on vhtv to ban him because of  events which took place on the beginning of September I think.

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

What happened then?, my subscrption had lapsed then

nothing, he was fucking Candy while she slept, and some viewers claim it was like rape. Something like that as I remember.

• Like 1