Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Oh don't get me wrong, this is gonna be great for us, could be some good fireworks! He's still a piece of shit though

Nah we don't know how open their relationship is. Maybe by their standards Bree is okay with it. And if not we will get some nice drama :biggrin: Now Alex needs to fuck Anastasia and or Nyusha. Maybe Drew can do Anastasia too.

I now I am bad :biggrin::angel:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah we don't know how open their relationship is. Maybe by their standards Bree is okay with it. And if not we will get some nice drama :biggrin: Now Alex needs to fuck Anastasia and or Nyusha. Maybe Drew can do Anastasia too.

Damn jabbath, you got some imagination! I like it!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh don't get me wrong, this is gonna be great for us, could be some good fireworks! He's still a piece of shit though

I've always said how stupid do you need to be to cheat on a cam site. All it takes is for Bree to go on the site and check out what they got up to in the apartment.

To me their relationship is very open, or it better be, or the shit will hit the fan :cry:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think so, just because i still remember what happen when drew had sex with misty without her.. 

I'm totally with ashleyxyz here... was a bit of 'disappointment' (not talking about being totally unexpected) for me that had happen.. specially just because yes... 

Edit: to clarify my point of view, i had nothing against what happen if bree was there 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sappiamo che Bree non sapeva prima? Mi piace finalmente qualche interessante sviluppo in quel luogo.

now I pretend bree a thing ... next time a guest arrives, having sex until exhaustion and drew should not be silent.

• Like 1

Just now, peppenero said:

I do not want revenge but parity '......

Yesterday night bree was forced to go to sleep when he was flirting with the guest ...

That's not parity... it's revenge.. because she will only do it because he did it
How do you know she was forced?? For what i know only groomy understand the language

37 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Capture_2017_10_20_10_10_10_831.png  0   458.65 kB What a piece of shit, the only way I'd forgive a guy would be if he was drunk off his ass, maybe! Otherwise out the door you go, i could never trust him again because it's happened to me and the ahole did it again.

Capture_2017_10_20_10_08_24_272.png  0   693.43 kB

Well, the last time with Misty she got pissed off. I’m sure this time will be about the same. That is, once she finds out. Although it could be that this is all just a ruse of views.

• Like 1