Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ha! They only covered one cam and we got to see the real shit. Way to fuck up. That’s what I call voyeuriesm. Lol 😁

That's hilarious! She had to know that cam was above them, i guess he's the shy one

30 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's hilarious! She had to know that cam was above them, i guess he's the shy one

You'd think! If I lived on VH I'd constantly be fucking with you cc people like this. Lol

• Like 1

Wow, this is big!!

Have you guys noticed this:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm10/cam15?timestamp=1508485316

Annastasia smoothly touching Alex penis under cover.

This is big, since it shows that Anna is open to sex, and it was Alex that didn't feel it. Shame on you Alex !!!

I thought Anna is going to hold on sex for a while. 

I wish we could have this in archive for future reference. 

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

Wow, this is big!!

Have you guys noticed this:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm10/cam15?timestamp=1508485316

Annastasia smoothly touching Alex penis under cover.

This is big, since it shows that Anna is open to sex, and it was Alex that didn't feel it. Shame on you Alex !!!

I thought Anna is going to hold on sex for a while. 

I wish we could have this in archive for future reference. 

@zoifanvid is now live. but if this is what you are talking about it will be in archives.

Capture_2017_10_21_05_45_59_857.png

Capture_2017_10_21_05_45_25_804.png

• Like 1

Hello everyone. Have you noticed this? I went to the archives and came across Ana Rock on September 13 for the opening of the apartment, and the girl is Nyusha. I did not make the link before seeing the archives .6a1bc33f-2e40-43df-9fbe-36a309ed792b.png497fa7c3-b8ea-4b7f-a814-4bc56c27221e.png922fdd01-2a2e-4740-8dc6-840358b89d6f.pngSorry for those who have already made the remark but I have not seen a post on this topic on the forum but maybe I missed or badly seen / read. In any case the possibility of a new 3some is not to exclude

• Like 2