Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 hour ago, suckier44 said:

Will ppl stop trying to tell me the facts or how this works I bloody know fine well how it works I have been here long enough to knw it's my opoin simple as that gosh

But that's not how having an opinion around here works.  If you been here a while you already know that.. :biggrin::biggrin:  (Dam! sometimes I just amuse the hell out of myself..)

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sinse the day it opened sadly.

But is has some entertaining elements in it. The same way that a drama movie does. 

I mean the house is not boring with quiet robot participants in it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

But is has some entertaining elements in it. The same way that a drama movie does. 

I mean the house is not boring with quiet robot participants in it. 

Really didnt see a lot positive things,from the small beard dude dancing non stop and taking charge of sofa(what become is spot)to them drinking and drinking just looked what it was..drunk dudes doing noting and just one or two girls.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really didnt see a lot positive things,from the small beard dude dancing non stop and taking charge of sofa(what become is spot)to them drinking and drinking just looked what it was..drunk dudes doing noting and just one or two girls.

The apt sucks. For the few interesting moments the archives will be there.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

The apt sucks. For the few interesting moments the archives will be there.

Agree golfer.From time to time i change to their house to see what they are doing ..Usualy they are just watching tv and drinking..so..i imediatly change to other house..why would I want to see three,four dudes drinking and watching tv..totally nonsense.

• Like 2